Ice Cube hates the Terminator

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
O’Shea is not happy with the Gov. of "Cadeefornia." The rapper, better known as Ice Cube, is sick and tired of body builder-turned-action star-turned Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, focusing on the world’s problems while ignoring pressing issues in his own back yard.

"He pisses me off just by the fact that he is the Governor of California. That's enough," Cube says, "You know, that man should just focus his shit on California and what he's going to do about poverty. It's rabid in the inner city. He needs to be worried about that, not anything on a national or global level."

Cube’s gripe comes as Schwarzenegger prepares to meet tomorrow with British Prime Minister Tony Blair for a roundtable on the environment and global warming. While the topic may indeed be timely considering the heat wave that has killed some 120 people in Cali in the past month, Cube says Schwarzenegger needs to mke an effort towards curbing violence on the streets.

"You've got to realize, there's a lot of money in California but it suffers from economic greed," he explains. "Nobody wants to give up their piece of the pie, so nobody can live real good without resorting to killing each other."

PuffnScruff

if cube wants a change why doesnt he run for gov.

i'm tired of famous people talking big but never following through with any actions other than speaking about why they are mad.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i dont think cube should Run for governor or anythin but i think its odd how he's all back socially now, 'poverty is rabid in the inner city' after the last 10+ years bein in hollywood

but it is a WTF that arnolds meetin with Tony Blair.

Also i don't live in california and don't see much on the news so no idea how hes doin as governor

Ice Cube couldn't run for govenor you have to have a clean police record before you could do any of that. but i see his views..but he should really lace into the govenor more

"Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.":laugh:

SonOf2pac

i'd like to see ice cube up in the president or governors spot... i'd like to see eminem or any other celebs who talk shit about the US leaders... it's a hard fuckin job and they deserve a lil respect...

Blah blah blah. If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself. No one was complaining about stuff like this when Gray Davis was governor. Rather than bitch and moan, Ice Cube should just try to organize shit himself. Do you think people in the streets of L.A. would listen to Arnold or Ice Cube anyway? Ice Cube should just try to set a better example and try to raise money to make community centers or whatever. Arnold's not going to do it.

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
fuck terminator.
RIP Tookie

I'm tired of comments like this...Yeah,he wrote books and became a big peace-maker,but he was responsible for people dying....If it were your kids or family he wasd responsible for,you wouldn't be saying "fuck terminator,rip tookie".Youi would have been doing what you could to make sure he was put to death...I don't agree with every law we have,but I know the consequiences if I break them,so did he.

stefanwzyga

WordzAfter said:
Ice Cube couldn't run for govenor you have to have a clean police record before you could do any of that. but i see his views..but he should really lace into the govenor more

Why whats on Cubes police record?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.