Ice Cube Aint Getting Respect!

stefanwzyga

I think cube gets dissed way to much, what i mean is his last two solo efforts the war and peace cds, ok they aint as good as death certificate or americas most wanted or predator! but that dont mean they aint good albums! i think there is a lot of new rappers on the scene who have came up on albums no where near as good as war an peace! yet people think there the next best thing! for instance Lloyd banks,young buck and the g unit album! i personally like war an peace, i think they cds are way better than a lot of the shit out these days! if it was,nt cube who made war or peace an just some up an comming rapper i think people would be saying this dude is tight as fuck! but since its cube people just dis! and buy the way westside connection new shit is pure heat! i dont know how the sales were in the states but in the uk i dont think it done anything! which to me is crazy cuz everyone will buy g units album which to me was a big let down! but they will sleep on westside connection! dont make sense to me!

stefanwzyga

saltynuts said:
who is dissin Cube?
I aint never herd anything positive about war or peace on this forum! all ive herd is people saying cube dont make any good records anymore! which i dont belives true. why do you like war an peace?

stefanwzyga said:
What about westside connection? an i aint crying!
well im biased bec i dont like westside connection. But we havent seen the real ice cube since lethal injection in my opinion...hes gone alittle to mainstream with the acting thing, but hes makin tons of money so play on playa

DPG iz all I C

He made a brief come back of his old self on Terrorist Threats but that aside bot War and Peace albums were poor.

PS the man is still a legend and my favourite living rapper

i feel you on this.. i think it's because the new rap audience, people age 13-20, weren't into rap at the time cube was big..and even if they listen to those old albums now they just dont feel right because they aint used to that shit.. it's a new breed of "chingy/nelly/ja rule" type audience..that dont quite understand or appreciate anything else. Anyone who knows hip hop and listened to it for a while can and do appreciate older hiphop.. Amerikkka's most wanted, death certificate, and preditor were classics.. there is no disputing it.

well it's sad to say that Ice Cube ain't making good music anymore, but i think it's true, Westside connection was ok but thank goodness WC and Mack10 were in it too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.