I Still Love H.E.R.

linx

Staff member
Damn right I do. This is a Common blend I made recently that I wanted to share with all you real hip hop heads. Hopefully it doesn't get moved or anything. I don't need rep points or any bullshit like that, just download the blend and enjoy it. Let me know if you like it though. This is one I really wanted to do some serious work on. :thumb:

Download:
http://www.cee-hosting.com/linx/common-i_used_to_love_h.e.r.-linx_blend.mp3

Quit fucking up this shit y'all ..buss it! :D

its good stuff but doesnt compare to the album version. if the album version wasnt so damn great then i would like this blend that u did, but hey props for posting it and well done
peace

linx

Staff member
Do I have to smack the shit out of you guys? I'm not trying to "beat" the album version jackasses, i'm trying to give it a different sounds. What do you think a blend is about? You either like it or you don't. It's not whether or not it's better than the original. It has nothing to do with the original.

its linx! said:
Do I have to smack the shit out of you guys? I'm not trying to "beat" the album version jackasses, i'm trying to give it a different sounds. What do you think a blend is about? You either like it or you don't. It's not whether or not it's better than the original. It has nothing to do with the original.
Shit, if you can't take the criticism then never post something to be criticized.

linx

Staff member
jbrolax said:
i think there saying they would prefer to listen to the album version......but it refreshed iit for me....
Exactly @ refreshing. That's what it was supposed to be. I think it's obvious that it wasn't supposed to take the place of the original. I mean come on, use your head right? It's not about not being able to take criticism, it's about me stating the obvious that those dudes somehow didn't realize. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online