"I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE" --Kanye West

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker."I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

Source: http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky%20west%20i%20should%20be%20in%20the%20bible_09_02_2006

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
some1 needs to dickslap kanye. i aint never seen a nigga so cocky in my life, thats why he never made it in the streets. at the first sign of him hitting the streets they beat his ass and sent em back to the suburbs.

2Pax

SiGh said:
some1 needs to dickslap kanye. i aint never seen a nigga so cocky in my life, thats why he never made it in the streets. at the first sign of him hitting the streets they beat his ass and sent em back to the suburbs.
lol

he's just saying shit like that to get our attention and buy his albums. I say: let him say whatever he wants, he makes good music. Who gives a shit, we all know its never gonna happen

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
He's funny. People don't get Kanye, I think he's a great character. Exactly what hip-hop needs. At least he isn't claiming to be a dealer or a gang banger.

jbrolax

Pittsey said:
He's funny. People don't get Kanye, I think he's a great character. Exactly what hip-hop needs. At least he isn't claiming to be a dealer or a gang banger.
hip hop fans would respect him more if he siad he was a dealer, gangbanger, sad really

EDIT: Most Fans*

Pittsey said:
lol i agree.kanye is fuckin hilarious. i can't see why anybody would want to hate him.he's a softy.everytime he's talking and trying to be serious he looks like he's about to burst out crying.

prince mack said:
lol i agree.kanye is fuckin hilarious. i can't see why anybody would want to hate him.he's a softy.everytime he's talking and trying to be serious he looks like he's about to burst out crying.

really though...he doesn't go outside what you'd think he should act like.

prince mack said:
Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.
LMFAO.
SiGh said:
It's obvious he's joking. He's just TRYING to be cocky and piss people off, and it must be working.

HellRazor05 said:
There's no way he could've said this. Even his dumb ass wouldn't go that far.
Like I said, it's just for publicity. He has a reputation for being cocky and he wants to live up to it. I think it's funny as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online