I Seriously Think Ice Cube Is One Of The Best Diss Rappers, If Not The Best

Yea No Vaseline was classic, but its funny how dissed Eazy for being a house nigga, then Cube eventually became one

As for his beef with Cypress, Cypress ripped Cube on & OFF the mic

i dunno something about the last minute or so on hitem up still makes me believe that pac made the ultimate ... the most hateful diss track ever .. but of course not the first hardcore diss song ...

7 Syns

I dunno if Cube can be the best at writing disses, even though his a or was a dope emcee. Because Common shredded him so badly, I mean how can you be the best when youve got your ass ripped and k.o'ed? Just wondering. But yeah No Vaseline is an ill cut.

peace.

7 Syns

Bank Robber said:
the same ice cube who got destroyed by Common and didn't have the balls to respond back?? :rolleyes:
He didn't have to report as far as he see's it I guess. He was quickly becoming a multi-million dollar movie star by that point, im sure his mind was far from hip-hop. But hey i could be wrong, either way he got ripped. Im sure he'd have responded if say Common was a platinum selling artist, just seems the way shit goes these days. It's fucked but hey thats life.

peace.

Bank Robber said:
the same ice cube who got destroyed by Common and didn't have the balls to respond back?? :rolleyes:

He already proved himself - he's showed he has the skills, technique and fire to put out great diss songs. Just because he didn't respond it doesn't mean you can rule him out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online