i really need help with a song please a remake of "ordinary people"

i heard it on the radio last night....it was tight as shit...it was a remake of John Legend's "ordinary people" it was straight gangsta....

i'm trying my hardest to remember some of the lyrics...

i know it went something like this.....instead of saying...
"Girl im in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase"

he said.....
"so what you wanna do
you can catch a slug or two
fuck with me you gonna get sprayed"

another thing i remember he said was instead of saying...
"This ain't a movie no
No fairy tale conclusion ya'll"

he said....
"this ain't no movie naw
people carry uzi's ya'll"

then on the chorus instead of saying....
"We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow"

he said....
"don't you love my desert eagle
i just love to let it blow
yes i love my desert eagle
so i gotta to pull it slow"

that's all i can remember right now....has anyone else heard this song......i hope so...and if so can someone tell me who the hell that guy is....AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST UP THE SONG IF YOU CAN FIND IT

i live in Suitland, MD....Tony Sunshine....cool, thanks man...do you know if it's on any album or not or can you upload it through rapidshare or something and post it up....that shit was tight i'd appreciate it

peace

nah, i dont have it, I was gonna make a post about it but I had forgotten how it went and I didnt want people thinkin I was crazy, i live in silver spring btw so it makes sense that we both heard it at the same time

yea, i tried lookin for it on limewire but i cant find it, i dont even know the official name for it so...guess we just gonna have to wait

hey, i find out what album that song is on....it's on a mixtape.......DJ Khaled - This Ain't A Movie Dogg....and the name of the song is "my desert eagle" and the artist goes by the name of Tony Sunshine like Ridin 4 Pac said..

so if somebody can upload it then post it here PLEASE DO!.....again that's.....

DJ KHALED's mixtape called THIS AIN'T A MOVIE DOGG
the name of the song is "MY DESERT EAGLE"
and the artist's name is TONY SUNSHINE

he sings a lot on the Big Pun song 'my dick' which got a tight ass beat. Plus he's on the terror squad album singing the hook a lot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.