i really need everybody's help

sup ya'll i'm new to this shit before i stumbled across this site i used to think i was pac's #1 fan and nobody in the world was more of a fanatic than i was nobody knew more about him and his work then i did but i'm glad to see people of all races religions and backgrounds come together to share and show their love and respect for him...but that's not why i need everybody's help i live in VA 4 those who don't know that's Virginia and there's this new and upcoming rap artist who goes by the name BOSSMAN he is from Baltimore,Maryland and he's FIRE! trust me when i tell u cuz i'm a big hip hop head just like most of u...he has this new hit single called "OFF DA RECORD" which is getting radio play here in the DC/MD/VA area i firmly believe that he's the next best thing to blow up but he is somewhat underground still for the simple fact that he doesn't have any videos yet and he's not that well known yet which i'm pretty sure that won't last 4 much longer. he is well known in his home town Baltimore and in most of Washington D.C. and he is progressively getting known in VA as i turn more and more people on to him so if you've heard of him or maybe heard the song "OFF DA RECORD" or his other single "I DID IT" please give me a reply telling me your opinion about him and if you haven't heard of him please take the time to visit his website which is WWW.NEKINGS.COM click on the links to listnen to some of his songs and watch videos of live performancs but u need a real player and or real video to do so...and if you could give me a reply back telling me what you think it would be appreciated so much good lookin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.