i need more details 4 : N.W.A

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
2Pac-arab said:
I guess the The Game was a member till i saw this pic :
http://www.dropd.com/issue/27/CD/NWA/cover.jpg
so why he talk a lot on N.W.A ?
& why he got a tatoo 4 N.W.A ?

& is nwa was a great group ? who is the members ?

can u put here the names of the hits songs 4 this group 2 D\L it ?

& more pics of the groups plz
ofcourse he was a member of the NWA, the Game helped put gangsta rap on the map

how else do you think he met Dr Dre? the Game was on virtually every NWA song

The members of NWA are dr.dre, eazy e, ice cube, mc ren, and dj yella. Some of there hit songs are 100 miles and runnin, Express Yourself, Straight outta compton and Fuck The Police. They broke up when Ice cube left because of Eazy E's manager or friend Jerry Heller. Then Dr.Dre went to deathrow and Eazy started dissing him. Eazy died of aids. RIP EAZY E. The Game looks up to nwa alot and he thinks he is one of them. LOL MY ASS

Bank Robber said:
ofcourse he was a member of the NWA, the Game helped put gangsta rap on the map

how else do you think he met Dr Dre? the Game was on virtually every NWA song
be nice Rank Bobber!

NWA was Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, DJ Yella, MC Ren. and The D.O.C. helped write many of the lyrics.

Songs you should download.

"St8 outta compton"
"Boyz in the Hood"
"8-Ball"
and the whole "N.I.G.G.A.Z. 4 Life" CD

Bank Robber & MAKaveli_10 & Harry_potter Thanx so much 4 helping me Real Humans :D

so u mean that is the game was not singing actually with them :rolleyes:

2Pac-arab said:
Bank Robber & MAKaveli_10 & Harry_potter Thanx so much 4 helping me Real Humans :D

so u mean that is the game was not singing actually with them :rolleyes:
No the game is from compton where gangsta rap started n NWA began. NWA stands for niggaz wit attitudes n was those 5 guys, game was never apart of the group n they broke up along time ago n etc etc. Welcome to Rap :thumb:

First, you guys have to keep the English simple. Don't complicate things. The guy does not speak English that well.

2pac-Arab, I advice you use Google.com more often, and please don't ask questions here anymore, because most people will laugh at you. I don't have a problem with answering your questions, but others will. You will have to do your own research/reading before you ask questions.

Start with Google.com.

so why he talk a lot on N.W.A ?
Because he likes them.

PDT

They actually didn't break up after Cube left, they broke up after Dre left. Cube left in 89, went to New York and recorded AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted with the Bomb Squad. N.W.A. recorded the 100 Miles & Runnin' EP which came out in 1990, they dissed Cube on there. Niggaz4Life came out with the other 4 members in 1991, they dissed Cube on Message To B.A. & Alwayz Into Somethin', etc. Cube answered back with No Vaseline on Death Certificate in 91. Dre started to feel ripped too, so he and Suge forced Eazy to release Dre, they started Death Row, Eazy & Ren went solo, and that's what it was.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online