I need horocore songs for a music class

In class we were discussing rap and the teacher went on about how shocking the lyrics were. we were listening 2 Dr. dre's "dre day" and said that lyrics couldnt be anymore shocking. I told them there was a lot more stuff more extreme so he wants me to bring something in.

Give me sum HAARD shockcore type shit. some thing with great production as well because we will be discussing the complexity of the song as a whole, not just the lyrics thanxx!

i suggest some necro, esham, or anything related.

Bank robber is your best bet in this situation. and to show him theres more to rap i suggest some 2pac like dear mama or changes, and some underground rap to like jedi mind tricks or cannibus, also id suggest some dead prez, and eve nsoem old school like erik b and rakim or big daddy kane. but only horrorcore i know is esham and necro.

oh we've already went into how great rap can be. we listened to me against the world and my teacher was amazed by the imagary tupac pictured in the song.

Maniac Killa-Twiztid
Serial Killa-Twiztid Feat. Tech N9ne

Those are two of my favorites. I have em in MP3 if u want em, message me on here, and I'll send em to ya.

Esham - Morty's Theme
ICP - Ol' Evil Eye
if ur goin for Twiztid i'd say "Hom Sha Bom" thats a wicked song, or "Murder Murder Murder" that shits dope.
Necro - Your Fuckin Head Split

Casey

Staff member
Take in some Necro, some Tech N9ne, some Brother Lynch (if you want shocking/disturbing) some Gravediggaz (if you want horrorcore)

Just Anotha Crazy Click - Insane Clown Posse & 3 6 Mafia
(I'll stab you with an umbrella and then open it cuz I'm sick like a diseased Ethiopian) omfg that track is sick

ARon

If your teacher already has a negative concept of rap music in general why wouldn't you instead show him something uplifting and something that portrays the positive side of hip-hop?

thanx for the help guys. the guys in my class were like what the fuck and and the girls were disgusted. most of them tuned out. the teacher was impressed by the levels of creativity put in these lyrics. i played them a lot of the stuff bank robber posted bc it was easier. thanx.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.