I Miss TQ.

I think he is 1 of the talented motherfuckers.

Does anybody know,if he gonna release his own real album or shit?

Does he even wanna Comeback?

Westside 4 Life.

RidinOutDaStorm said:
Pick up the Cash Money mixtape, has a lot of TQ on it. Also, there are a few CD's you may not know about - Gemini, Thug Poetry, and Third Coming R&Bside.
Yeah,I know those.
Is he signed to Cash Money?
He should release some major shit,and get promoted good,cuz he's one of the best.

Outlaw213 said:
Yeah,I know those.
Is he signed to Cash Money?
He should release some major shit,and get promoted good,cuz he's one of the best.
No, he left CM in like 2004 or something. Baby wouldnt put Gemini out.

Here's one of TQ's messages from the thugpoetry.com message board from like two years ago explaining the Cash Money situation.

---------------------------

Whutup yall? I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and all that. I must say Santa Claus hooked me the fu©k up ya heard! Anyway I heard alot of yall were online today so I was gonna try to chat, but my sh!t ain't workin' for some reason. I mean I ain't the most computer literate nigga in the world but I try my best. Plus all of my computers are Macs and I'm on my cousins PC right now. I don't understand this sh!t...

Anyway I found out we had a problem with paypal and that's why u guys haven't got your goods yet. Sorry if we ruined anybody's Christmas, tho' I seriously doubt that! Everything is almost fixed and we'll be shipping out the rest of the packages within the week. Again sorry thugz, don't shoot me...

As far as the people who still haven't got or can't find "Listen", I'm gonna give u a lesson on how the music business works.
Basically U got millions of people making music. Thousands trying to get deals and hundreds with deals already. Tens get released. Less than that blow the fu©k up. One out of a million can say, when it's all said and done, "Damn I made a lot of money making music!".
Thank God that today I can say that I made, and make a lot of money making music. Remember when TLC and Toni Braxton among others were filing bankruptcy left and right? U know why? It's because they made about a nickel for every record they sold! I mean these are some of the biggest artists to touch the earth. Some of the best albums ever! Sure to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame someday. Over 10 million records sold! But what is 10 million nickels? To split between 3 people? That ain't gonna last very long yall, ya feel me? And I guarantee u they worked their fingers to the bone! It's a damn shame. I was headed down the same road at 1st, but the hustler in me raised a red flag. I had to get my paperwork right dawgs. This ain't no soup kitchen. I make music 4 money so pay me muthafu©ka. That's my motto. Because of that, I may never be as big as u guys would like me to be. I'm sorry, but I just don't take no sh!t cuz I don't have to. The main reason that " Gemini" was never released by Cash Money was that Baby didn't have his paperwork right. He would've had to pay me more than he could even make off me, so it wasn't in his best interest. Then he figured out that he would have to pay me to let me go! My man went on for damn near two years not knowing what the fu©k to do! It was hilarious, but I completely understand! He's a business man and I am too. Our dealings weren't gonna come out good for both of us. But I still walked outta there with a check... It's all about what u sign yall... IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT U SIGN! U HAVE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR WHOLE CONTRACT! After reading so many, I've come to the conclusion that I'll stay independent. I got my thugz with me so what else do I need? Let's do some math. If I can make 8 bucks a record do I really need to sell a million of them? I mean don't get me wrong, it would be nice, but is it neccessary? I ain't hard to please. fu©k stuntin'. I got a couple of cribs, a couple of rides, a couple of toys here and there, and my family ain't hurtin' for nothing. All praises due to God man! The ONLY thing important to me at this point in my career is that YOU GUYS get the music that u want from me. And as much of it as u can stand! I'm gonna give u straight up TQ sh!t. Period. Yall cool with that? I mean, we been down for a long time. I think we know each other pretty well. All we got is us. These R&B niggas are always gonna sing bullsh!t, cuz bullsh!t is what allows them to feed their families. Go figure. U will ALWAYS have me... ALWAYS. I love yall.
There are some drawbacks tho'...
I don't have control over where my records are and aren't. I don't have the money, power, or staff of a major label. Some people just won't be able to find my sh!t in their neighborhoods. Period! Some people always will. That's the way of the gun yall. U gotta play the game. I can't do anything about that. I try my best, but I can only reach so far... I will never stop trying though, believe that... And I'll tell u what we do have...

W W W .THUGPOETRY. C O M

The hottest website on the planet! I'm gonna make sure that I make EVERYTHING that I do available to u guys thru this website. I just ask for u guys to do one thing. Send everyone that u know, everyone that u meet, and everyone that u come in contact with in any shape form or fashion to this site! I don't care if they're 90 yrs old! I swear this site will MAKE u a TQ fan! Even if you've never heard of me! Qu, U are most definitely the sh!t my man. U too Mauz! I'm hookin' up something real nice for yall man.

So much love to the thugz. Thugpoetry 4 life! Everybody enjoy the New Year and be safe. Don't drink and drive. Love yourselves first and may u make more money this year than u did last year. Say a prayer for all the people who lost their lives this past weekend in the Earthquake and Tsunami in Asia. Anyone who hasn't located their family members or friends as of yet, don't lose hope. I'm praying for u...

Westside 4 Life.
- TQ

PS. Somebody teach me how to chat. Today would've been perfect. I ain't doin' sh!t... But feeding my face with my Granny's sweet potato pie! OOOOOOOHHH WEEEEH!
-----------------------------------------------------

Onion Juice said:
Here's one of TQ's messages from the thugpoetry.com message board from like two years ago explaining the Cash Money situation.

---------------------------

Whutup yall? I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and all that. I must say Santa Claus hooked me the fu©k up ya heard! Anyway I heard alot of yall were online today so I was gonna try to chat, but my sh!t ain't workin' for some reason. I mean I ain't the most computer literate nigga in the world but I try my best. Plus all of my computers are Macs and I'm on my cousins PC right now. I don't understand this sh!t...

Anyway I found out we had a problem with paypal and that's why u guys haven't got your goods yet. Sorry if we ruined anybody's Christmas, tho' I seriously doubt that! Everything is almost fixed and we'll be shipping out the rest of the packages within the week. Again sorry thugz, don't shoot me...

As far as the people who still haven't got or can't find "Listen", I'm gonna give u a lesson on how the music business works.
Basically U got millions of people making music. Thousands trying to get deals and hundreds with deals already. Tens get released. Less than that blow the fu©k up. One out of a million can say, when it's all said and done, "Damn I made a lot of money making music!".
Thank God that today I can say that I made, and make a lot of money making music. Remember when TLC and Toni Braxton among others were filing bankruptcy left and right? U know why? It's because they made about a nickel for every record they sold! I mean these are some of the biggest artists to touch the earth. Some of the best albums ever! Sure to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame someday. Over 10 million records sold! But what is 10 million nickels? To split between 3 people? That ain't gonna last very long yall, ya feel me? And I guarantee u they worked their fingers to the bone! It's a damn shame. I was headed down the same road at 1st, but the hustler in me raised a red flag. I had to get my paperwork right dawgs. This ain't no soup kitchen. I make music 4 money so pay me muthafu©ka. That's my motto. Because of that, I may never be as big as u guys would like me to be. I'm sorry, but I just don't take no sh!t cuz I don't have to. The main reason that " Gemini" was never released by Cash Money was that Baby didn't have his paperwork right. He would've had to pay me more than he could even make off me, so it wasn't in his best interest. Then he figured out that he would have to pay me to let me go! My man went on for damn near two years not knowing what the fu©k to do! It was hilarious, but I completely understand! He's a business man and I am too. Our dealings weren't gonna come out good for both of us. But I still walked outta there with a check... It's all about what u sign yall... IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT U SIGN! U HAVE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR WHOLE CONTRACT! After reading so many, I've come to the conclusion that I'll stay independent. I got my thugz with me so what else do I need? Let's do some math. If I can make 8 bucks a record do I really need to sell a million of them? I mean don't get me wrong, it would be nice, but is it neccessary? I ain't hard to please. fu©k stuntin'. I got a couple of cribs, a couple of rides, a couple of toys here and there, and my family ain't hurtin' for nothing. All praises due to God man! The ONLY thing important to me at this point in my career is that YOU GUYS get the music that u want from me. And as much of it as u can stand! I'm gonna give u straight up TQ sh!t. Period. Yall cool with that? I mean, we been down for a long time. I think we know each other pretty well. All we got is us. These R&B niggas are always gonna sing bullsh!t, cuz bullsh!t is what allows them to feed their families. Go figure. U will ALWAYS have me... ALWAYS. I love yall.
There are some drawbacks tho'...
I don't have control over where my records are and aren't. I don't have the money, power, or staff of a major label. Some people just won't be able to find my sh!t in their neighborhoods. Period! Some people always will. That's the way of the gun yall. U gotta play the game. I can't do anything about that. I try my best, but I can only reach so far... I will never stop trying though, believe that... And I'll tell u what we do have...

W W W .THUGPOETRY. C O M

The hottest website on the planet! I'm gonna make sure that I make EVERYTHING that I do available to u guys thru this website. I just ask for u guys to do one thing. Send everyone that u know, everyone that u meet, and everyone that u come in contact with in any shape form or fashion to this site! I don't care if they're 90 yrs old! I swear this site will MAKE u a TQ fan! Even if you've never heard of me! Qu, U are most definitely the sh!t my man. U too Mauz! I'm hookin' up something real nice for yall man.

So much love to the thugz. Thugpoetry 4 life! Everybody enjoy the New Year and be safe. Don't drink and drive. Love yourselves first and may u make more money this year than u did last year. Say a prayer for all the people who lost their lives this past weekend in the Earthquake and Tsunami in Asia. Anyone who hasn't located their family members or friends as of yet, don't lose hope. I'm praying for u...

Westside 4 Life.
- TQ

PS. Somebody teach me how to chat. Today would've been perfect. I ain't doin' sh!t... But feeding my face with my Granny's sweet potato pie! OOOOOOOHHH WEEEEH!
-----------------------------------------------------
Man,thanks for the nice read,and the Info.
TQ for sure is one real motherfucker.
Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.