I miss the luniz

duhh

man anyone know if the luniz gon hook up again to bring out another album? I been listening to Luniz greatest hits recently and man i would really like to hear yuk and knum hook up again

duhh

u talkin bout the 'silver & black' album, yea they also put out luniz greatest hits last year, and even tho i do like yuk on his own i still always liked him as part of the luniz, num dosn't really slow him down, num pretty good too, we just havent heard a lot of him on his own to say "oh num is as good as yuk," but as a group they just sound good together and i think they'll get more recognition if they stayed as the Luniz

Chronic

*suspect#1* said:
if you want to hear num on his own peep clee and drank alot....good lawd thats alot of drank.......thats basicly his solo album with clee
Solo album with clee? Wouldn't Operation Stackola, Lunitik Muzik and Silver & Black be his solo albums with Yuk then? ...
Good Laaawd That's a Lot of Drank is a duo album.

Num's debut solo album might come out this year. I think I heard say Num's gonna put it out when he feels like it.

duhh

Chronic said:
Solo album with clee? Wouldn't Operation Stackola, Lunitik Muzik and Silver & Black be his solo albums with Yuk then? ...
Good Laaawd That's a Lot of Drank is a duo album.

Num's debut solo album might come out this year. I think I heard say Num's gonna put it out when he feels like it.
yea I didn't get why he said that his solo album was wit clee, that just made no sence.

I don't get why some people don't like numskull, in every album he did a great job, the only album that i say he could have tryed harder on was on 'silver & black' but in every other album, I think he had a nice flow

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.