I love 2pacboard.com, but...

yeah, plus, its not just the loading thing.. u gotta realize, they have it to where only vip members get it, so that way you have to pay in order to get what you want.. think about it, .....plus its not even that expensive, but they have alot of shit to cover since their running a huge site, any thing a vip member buys im sure goes towards us in some way, not to mention everyone with a fuckin avitar would be annoying as hell, i hate those sites with large ass images in their signatures too

Maverick said:
yeah, plus, its not just the loading thing.. u gotta realize, they have it to where only vip members get it, so that way you have to pay in order to get what you want.. think about it, .....plus its not even that expensive, but they have alot of shit to cover since their running a huge site, any thing a vip member buys im sure goes towards us in some way, not to mention everyone with a fuckin avitar would be annoying as hell, i hate those sites with large ass images in their signatures too

yeah when i look at their signatures it gets real annoying, but avatars would be nice but i realize it would slow tha board down.

Emma

Been done soo many times .. this board looks professional without all the pics and avys, plus like Thuggie said it would take days to loads the page. Plus take up more bandwidth? I dunno bout that tho ..

The thing that I hate the most is the tremendously big signatures which serve no purpose. I mean when I go to those sites I sometimes forget why I clicked on the thread other than just looking at the pictures of the users. Sad really when you don't care what other people have to say.

not really ken said:
we wont to read, not look at some bullshit pics which others think are funny.
not erupting any beef, but i make sigs not for the purpose of humour, i do it because i like the quality and try to create something new with the pictures, just something i do occasionally, but i aint bothered about not having sigs in here, i like it more, would be too clustered.....even though some peoples comments in sigs are way too big in here :thumb:

2pac4prez2004 said:
not erupting any beef, but i make sigs not for the purpose of humour, i do it because i like the quality and try to create something new with the pictures, just something i do occasionally, but i aint bothered about not having sigs in here, i like it more, would be too clustered.....even though some peoples comments in sigs are way too big in here :thumb:
your an exception not the rule.

plus what everyone has already stated about bandwith. i think the minimalist look is better anyway

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Pittsey said:
I hate big sigs.
So i know you hate rukas sig......Anyway look at allhiphop.com forums that basicly the best hiphop forum on the net and they get way more trafic then us.I think picutures in the sigs and avatars. It Will add deph, uniqueness, and individuality to each user.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.