I lost my mod powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
No.

You undermined the authority of another mod in there, this is a team effort. You posted off topic and got your post deleted, you cant abuse your power because you didnt like having one of your posts deleted.

Diaz

Bank Robber is a good mod IMO.. I think you should give him another chance... hes actually earned his position, you just gave it to Amara 'cause shes your friend.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Diaz said:
Bank Robber is a good mod IMO.. I think you should give him another chance... hes actually earned his position, you just gave it to Amara 'cause shes your friend.
Amara has more than earned her SuperMod spot by the amount of work she puts in around here, for example almost single handedly running the Photos section, work that Bank Robber decided to spit on.

And because I knew her in real life I knew she would make a perfect mod, and will one day take over as admin if she accepts the role.

This "hidden" boycott of Amara needs to stop, I dont know if you are more threatened by her because of her lower post count of because she is a female. Or perhaps you are jealous that we know each other in real life and you don’t? You may not say it publicly but I am well aware of it. And frankly, Im sick of it and disgusted by it, so bans will be handed out to anyone that I feel participates in it.

Diaz

Rukas said:
Amara has more than earned her SuperMod spot by the amount of work she puts in around here, for example almost single handedly running the Photos section, work that Bank Robber decided to spit on.

And because I knew her in real life I knew she would make a perfect mod, and will one day take over as admin if she accepts the role.

This "hidden" boycott of Amara needs to stop, I dont know if you are more threatened by her because of her lower post count of because she is a female. Or perhaps you are jealous that we know each other in real life and you don’t? You may not say it publicly but I am well aware of it. And frankly, Im sick of it and disgusted by it, so bans will be handed out to anyone that I feel participates in it.
LOL, naw its not like that, I was just trying to look for a good reason not to put Bank Robber among the simpletons. :):thumb:

ill-matic

Amara is sexy. So sexy that she should overtake Rukas. In fact, all the sexy people should be given mod spots. So i now pose the question, why am i not a mod?

The.Menace

Staff member
This "hidden" boycott of Amara needs to stop, I dont know if you are more threatened by her because of her lower post count of because she is a female.
hidden boycott? LoL, I must have missed something lol, thought we were all friends. :D

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
alright guys, we can let it go

after i cried myself to sleep and tossed and turned all night thinking about never being able to close another 2pacnbiggie post about child molestors, i finally got over it

Bank Robber said:
alright guys, we can let it go

after i cried myself to sleep and tossed and turned all night thinking about never being able to close another 2pacnbiggie post about child molestors, i finally got over it
be grateful you still have mod powers elsewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.