I like these songs..

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I couldn't find SOFI's thread.
It's a random mix, but I've come back to bump these recently again.
Commercial music, yup!

[youtube]MtCM4shOYYM[/youtube]
[youtube]COhMu90AZ78[/youtube]
[youtube]5cXGtneAmps[/youtube]
[youtube]5H7dxtPXLSQ[/youtube]
[youtube]b1Z15GC9HgE[/youtube]
[youtube]1bCuYQmzgfE[/youtube]
[youtube]UG8Vd0FTjdo[/youtube][youtube]1mlIgvQrMgE[/youtube][youtube]VNPlrE9z1vs[/youtube][youtube]QHVPEFam_Og[/youtube]
[youtube]doe8uruMFFA[/youtube]
[youtube]TfSk0qMibso[/youtube]
[youtube]cW7cUh7FDds[/youtube]

masta247

Staff member
lol. On a serious note though it's funny how fast some commercial music ages. While listening to more "underground" rappers everything seems fresh even if the album was from 2000.
Then hearing "Area codes" makes me feel so 2000 lol

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I won't lie, I've been listening to 'Make It Rain' as of late also... Only cause I picture myself emptying a dumpster of money on a human...eventually crushing him to death.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Chamillionaire kills that shit on the Put On Freestyle.
Ya boy kills it as well.

And all these songs are banging.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
Wonderful is a great track. Much like this song

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V7PFlGRPkGs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V7PFlGRPkGs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

THEV1LL4N

sigh i thought you listened to more non-commercial music. unless you actually do, but you are telling us which commercial songs you do actually like...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.