I just saw the 'Get Rich Or Die Trying' Movie Trailer.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
You know that movie with 50 cent, well I just saw the trailer. Honestly, I don't think 50 can act. lol. Whatever though check it, not sure if this is in the right forum though, but it will get more views here. I dunno what Terrence Dashon Howard is doing in it, he's a great actor. (Black dude from 'Crash' and main actor in 'Hustle and Flow' which I just came back from seeing and was pretty good)

Good director though, Jim Sheridan, so, I dunno..

Check it here, click on 'watch trailer'

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/getrichordietryin.html

PuffnScruff

what an original name for the movie. i wonder how they ever came up with it?

i dont even have to see the preview to know 50 cant act. this movie will sell out big time. i doubt i'll see it till it comes out on dvd. honestly not sure if even want to see it. i would rather somebody make a movie about the supreme team than 50's silly ass.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Penny - Oh, I didn't know it was already made, I haven't been here in the last 2-3 days.

Ms. Puffy Scruffy - I'd also prefer to see a movie about Supreme Team, but I doubt they'd would want to leak out official info on Supreme. lol. I'll probably DL it, I wanna laugh at cheesy shiet. lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
50 cant act, he stumbles over the simplest words. "Where the big bills" just sounds forced and awful. The supporting cast is strong though and the screenwriter is good and the director impressed me with In America so it wont totally suck, but thats no thanks to 50's acting.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ Agreed, the supporting actors are great and In America was a great movie, but I can get a cheap laugh from this.

LOL @ where the big bills.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
LOl at people saying "i dont need to see the trailer to know 50 cant act"...God-damn...your just looking for an excuse to hate on the dude arent ya

ill-matic

^ man.. the guy cannot act. this is ridiculous. he should stick to what he is talented at rather than shitting on the whole acting industry. just because he is famous as a rapper does not mean he should get a free pass into acting. He should stick to what he knows rather than pursuing this bogus shit. Fucking hell this is getting ridiculous.

I think 50 looked into the camera one time.

Will Smith is a great actor and he didn't have formal acting lessons. Eminem was pretty good in 8 Mile and I don't think he had lessons. I didn't enjoy 8 Mile but you couldn't tell he was acting jut by watching it...he looked very comfortable acting.

I can only hope this movie becomes something big...hopefully bigger than 8 Mile because it definitely looks like it has more substance than Em's movie.

every single line he delievers in that trailer sounds terrible and forced, i totally agree with rukas

Where da big bills -- homie cant even speak english
i would rather die like a man than live like a coward

i think it looks horrible even though he had enough money to get a dope director and screen writer, it will be like 8 mile, except i was actually kind of impressed with eminem as an actor (not that he is oscar worthy or anything)

a

_carmi

me, myself & us
i'll probably see in in dvd cuz that movie will surely not be worthy of going to see it at the cinema.

50 cent cant act. eminem tho was acting well in 8 mile. that impressed me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.