I just figured out Chronic 2000 – one of the BEST Albums ever put out by Death Row Re

Man, I just went to every track on CD1, and I have to say, this is most likely one of the best albums Death Row has ever put out! Such good beats, delivered by DJ Quick, Daz Dillinger, Johnny J, Kurt Cobain – honstely man, ALL these haters, who say Death Row’ aint put out anything but shit after 1996 or totally IGNORANT and dumb when it comes to evaluating rap music! So, in other words, Im convinced that Chronic 2000 – Still Smokin is Waaaay underrated! It is not in vain called CHRONIC 2000, it has a whole range of West Coast pioneers, like E-40, Daz Dillinger, plus fresh and new talents/voices like VK (who spits pure emotion, awesome!). Every single track is picked intentionally, fine selected.

Either you like Tha Row or not, doesn’t matter - Give some propz to that album, haterz….give propzs where propz is due!!

PS:. Oh maaan, I just put in Disc 2, and it goes on, first track (Daz’ Rol Wit Us) is fantastically HYPNOTIZING, what a rhthym….. it’s an ANTHEM song!!!

wow yes daz dillinger the lyrical terminator and predator producer.........dont fuck wit deathrow all yall :rolleyes:

Death Row’ aint put out anything but shit after 1996
i think this is more to the non-solo albums theyve dropped and no real debuts etc.

Re: I just figured out Chronic 2000 – one of the BEST Albums ever put out by Death Ro

u're right!it has to be one of the dopest westcoast compilation.
nothing but fire with hot producers and hot featurings.
This album is very underrated and probably the best release from death row since 96

...well, meanwhile Ive re-gone through DIsc 2, and I must say that DIsc 1 is MUCH better, waaay better, seems as if CD 2 has been left for more experimental songs. But CD 1 is like One BIg ALbum CD!

Bobby Sands

Whoop di doo.They released one good album since 96.Get over it.

I actually think the cd sucks.Id rather lkisten to the real thing than listen to a bunch of idiots trying to impersonate other rappers.Tha Realest,Topp Dogg,Milkbone.

I like any song with Dogg Pound on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.