I hope I dont get banned for 2pacremix.com

To Whom It May Concern:

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and I am a VIP member. I just wanted to ask the mods here if i'm going to get banned for telling your users in the Mix Um Up forum to upload there mixes to www.2pacremix.com so the links stay static...

So far no one has said anything but I am worried about getting banned...

I'm not selling anything on the website, i'm just providing people a place to upload there remixes...

Someone get back at me... I personally think if we work together this can become a great place to collect 2pac material...

Preach

i think 2pacremix.com is a great effort and it would work against the purpose and best interest of this forum to ban you. a site to upload remixes = a more professional remix section where people don't have to use yousendit and rapidshare.

if anyone are interested in my $0.20, i say keep pimpfelix, keep him aliiiiiveee!

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
i think 2pacremix.com is a great effort and it would work against the purpose and best interest of this forum to ban you. a site to upload remixes = a more professional remix section where people don't have to use yousendit and rapidshare.

if anyone are interested in my $0.20, i say keep pimpfelix, keep him aliiiiiveee!

Thank You T-Bone :)

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban

Dante said:
Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban
DANTEBENZ,

WHY THE FUCK are YOU Hating on me? I thought we were cool? I can never understand you.. one day you are sending me MP3's the next day you are talkin shit... what the fuck is up with you? I helped you out with the IRC channel, just to help out 2pacboard u feel me... and you are constantly talkin shit... what have I ever done to you?

Mase

pimpfelix said:
DANTEBENZ,

WHY THE FUCK are YOU Hating on me? I thought we were cool? I can never understand you.. one day you are sending me MP3's the next day you are talkin shit... what the fuck is up with you? I helped you out with the IRC channel, just to help out 2pacboard u feel me... and you are constantly talkin shit... what have I ever done to you?
Dude, it was obviously sarcasm. Chill.

Dante was being sarcastic. Ignoracne about "not reading sarcasm over the net" will not stand since I clearly sensed it and so did Mase. but any way....

I think that 2pacremix.com is a great subsidiary to this board. It is not in competition rather it is helping to provide an additional service to this board

Preach

lol

dantes humor is not for the weak-hearted. i bet you caused a great deal of heart attacks for nervous old ladies in your life, dante :p

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im fine with the site (dont spam it)

I wont allow ANYONE putting .com's in their User title or Staff, because it confuses new users with who exactly is 2pacboard/streethop staff.

Ive edited your user title 3 times, you keep trying to edit it back. I am editing it one final time, try to get around me again and your right to have a user title will be taken away, bitch about it and you will be banned.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Rukas said:
Im fine with the site (dont spam it)

I wont allow ANYONE putting .com's in their User title or Staff, because it confuses new users with who exactly is 2pacboard/streethop staff.

Ive edited your user title 3 times, you keep trying to edit it back. I am editing it one final time, try to get around me again and your right to have a user title will be taken away, bitch about it and you will be banned.
yeah i mean why try to take advantage? custom user titles aren't a license for spizzamology.

i couldnt figure out what the fuck was going on with the title.... and this is the first time i came back to the topic.. i think i might have edited again... anyways... sorry wont do it no more.. my bad Ruk

Dante, i like that word... spizzamology

i didnt think I was taking advantage, shit i'm one of a few that donated...

Ive edited your user title 3 times, you keep trying to edit it back. I am editing it one final time, try to get around me again and your right to have a user title will be taken away,
The problem is that he didn't know you were editing it much like when you were deleting FlipMo's posts. FlipMo posted something, and not knowing you were deleting the post, he posted again. Its really not a matter of disrespect. Its only that they didn't know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online