I got somethin to say/ask about Wyclef

Wyclef's joint "The Sweetest Girl" is absolutely dope. That's the first thing I have to say.

Now Wyclef tells a great story, as does Akon, as does Wayne. (I love that Wyclef line, "Never thought she would come and work for the President / Mr. George Washington"...)

And I know Wyclef has gone through some sort of reborn state where he semi-admonished doing secular music and now he's all into giving his people in Haiti (I think it's Haiti) hope that they can follow their dreams.

But isn't this super hypocritical of Wyclef?? Is the same guy who criticizes people for doing whatever they can for $$ the same guy who is always on shows about cars showing off his killer car collection?

Or maybe he HAS really changed and he's no longer into the same types of things? Anyone know anything here about Wyclef?

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
I havent seen him on tv showing off his bikes and cars in some years now, maybe he has changed, or maybe it just his pr firm trying to clean up his image...

dunno man.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.