I got highspeed net now and the 1st few downloads I did were suspect..

7 Syns

I got high speed internet connection now and decided to get a couple records under my belt right away, unfortunately they weren't what I thought they were.

after I upped Lloyd Banks a fortnight ago I dl'ed his Big Withdraw (23tracks) advance and it was pretty uncharismatic and well below mediocore and I tried to like it. He left out the tracks which I initially posted that were dope. It sucked? Coming from a fan who tries to like everything.

Bun-B's Legend Mixtape, this was slightly better but Bun came rather weak. Matter of fact there wasn't really anything that got me nodding expect for the song "Free Pimp C". Again this is coming from a fan.

The Pretox by Dre, I thought this was the same Pretox that had leaked 2years ago and featured tracks like Frontpage Stardom (Em & Hittman) etc.. But it wasnt. It's a different one, I mean I can't complain because its definately not bad it's just not the mixtape I thought it was..

So im 0 from 3. I need suggestion for mixtapes (only) to get?

peace.

cali untouchables 5 ya.

VA-Clinton_Sparks_And_The_Clipse-We_Got_It_4_Cheap_Vol._2-(Bootleg)-2005-C4
Hell_Rell-Streets_Wanna_Know-(Bootleg)-2005-WHOA
Lil_Wayne_And_DJ_Drama-Dedication_Gangsta_Grillz_(READ_NFO)-(Bootleg)-2005-SUT
JR_Writer-Writers_Block_2-2005-WHOA

DPG iz all I C

7 Syns said:
I got high speed internet connection now and decided to get a couple records under my belt right away, unfortunately they weren't what I thought they were.

after I upped Lloyd Banks a fortnight ago I dl'ed his Big Withdraw (23tracks) advance and it was pretty uncharismatic and well below mediocore and I tried to like it. He left out the tracks which I initially posted that were dope. It sucked? Coming from a fan who tries to like everything.

Bun-B's Legend Mixtape, this was slightly better but Bun came rather weak. Matter of fact there wasn't really anything that got me nodding expect for the song "Free Pimp C". Again this is coming from a fan.

The Pretox by Dre, I thought this was the same Pretox that had leaked 2years ago and featured tracks like Frontpage Stardom (Em & Hittman) etc.. But it wasnt. It's a different one, I mean I can't complain because its definately not bad it's just not the mixtape I thought it was..

So im 0 from 3. I need suggestion for mixtapes (only) to get?

peace.

What pretox mixtape was it you got ? Is it the one thats a collection of Dre guest appearences etc.

linx

Staff member
You need to start using AIM, Syns. Since we both got high speed now, we can send all the shit we want. :D

linx

Staff member
I just downloaded Ghostface's "Pretty Tony - The Lost Tracks" album 7Syns and it's pretty dope. The track "Box In Hand" with Meth and Streetlife is fucking DOPE. Shit's hot for real, I can't stop listening to it. Just downloaded Joe Scudda's new mixtape as well.

roaches said:
The Suffix is better. The Young Money mixtape is better than both of them. We Got it For Cheap, Vol. 2 is better than all of them.
yep, clipse surprised me on that tape. wasnt really a fan of theirs till i heard that. pusha is nice on the mic.

best place to get albums or mixtapes is realestniggas.com... i've never seen a message forum that promotes bootlegging so much. From dimes, to singles, to mixtapes, to albums you can get everything its almost ridiculous.

linx

Staff member
ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
best place to get albums or mixtapes is realestniggas.com... i've never seen a message forum that promotes bootlegging so much. From dimes, to singles, to mixtapes, to albums you can get everything its almost ridiculous.
What's also ridiculous is how the kids there make getting props their life. heh..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.