I feel like Em is taking way too long to respond to MGK....

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I just feel like old Eminem would have responded within 24 hours. It’s been days now. And MGK had the super quick turn around, with a video too.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Mr Porter said he's working on a response as well as some other shit. I feel like eminem is at his when he's beefing with someone so I'm really hoping this sparks something in him.

I kind of wonder if that's why he dissed so many people hoping to spark some kind of competition.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The quickness of MGK's response makes me feel like this is all staged. Still fun though
I doubt it. The video looks like it was shot in one day in like an hour. I don’t think Em would stage a beef with MGK. He really has nothing to benefit from it.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I just feel like old Eminem would have responded within 24 hours. It’s been days now. And MGK had the super quick turn around, with a video too.
I think he doesn’t want to respond right away because MGK isn’t worth his quickness.

And plus he’s probably doing hmwk on him so he has goodies to spit about lol.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
It is but I don’t know what he can really say about him? I don’t know thing about him and if he says any personals it won’t really matter to me :rolleyes:

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Was hitting refresh on Em's twitter for a couple days. Lost my interest too, and feeling down about music in general after Mac Miller passed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.