I Dreamt Of Big Pun Last Night. WTF!!!

Shot 21

I cant remember all about the dream, just that I met Big Pun and he spoke with a British accent. Completely random I know but I just thought I would share that with you. Anyone else ever had a familiar dream?

pun with a british accent makes sense. the way he talks, his BK accent it ALMOST sounds like it has some united kindom in it. serious.

--edit. my bad. bronx accent.

I had a dream that i was smokin weed wit Pac and chillin and I had a dream that i was watching tv and Biggie was on 106 and Park and Aj asked said 2 him i thought u were dead and Biggie said na i was just tryin 2 play it like that but now im back

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Shot 21 said:
I cant remember all about the dream, just that I met Big Pun and he spoke with a British accent. Completely random I know but I just thought I would share that with you. Anyone else ever had a familiar dream?
did you eat some twinkies before going to bed or something?

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
i had a dream master p visited me he was kickin it wit me n ma room we was talking bout no limit and signing huvenile to his label löl.
and once i met dr.dre on bus station.
löl funny dreams

Shot 21 said:

THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE DO FOR LOVE BOARD :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.