i dont wear button up shirts or drive maybachs ......... ??

Homie im bringing CA back, And i dont wear button up shirts or drive Maybachss,
why do ppl forget the first part of that bar ??
personally i think hes not goin at ja, hes goin at guerilla black. cos black is the guy who kept sayin hes bringing ca back, and in his video hes wearin a button up shirt, and sitting in a maybach(i think).

Audio CD (December 6, 2004)

Number of Discs:1
Label: Virgin America
ASIN: B0002VYPCQ
Catalogue Number: CDVUS259

album guerilla city ^^^^^^^^ dunno exactly when the video was released tho.

S. Fourteen

Time frame doesn't seem to match up.. if that means anything. Westside Story was out on the internet before Blacks album came out. I remember Game posting about how he was cool with GB around the time GB's album came out, and later (like a week or two) he did a 180 and posted 'fuck GB, he's not from Compton' or some shit like that.

i love game n all but he is a lost cause. He ws probally going after Jay Z but claimed it was for Ja later. It just dosen't make say sense. "told monie love i was talking to Ja with that maybach line it was payback time" He has never claimed it was going after GB.

I really didn't think he was going at Jay-Z, but there's no chance he was going at Ja Rule....that's just stupid to even make that claim. Could be going at black, who knows.

game is a real gangsta cuz he all he does is lie, he'll diss someone and then say no it was toward someone else....he a backstabber and sooner or later he aint gonna have no homies.

but ja rule was never tryna bring CA back ^^^ ??? albums leak like 2 weeks b4 official release dates.........videos for singles air around a month b4 the single drops........making this around early november ?? when did west side story leak ??

im sure he just ganked the line (kinda) from jim jones on the 'certified gangsta' track how he says "long johns and some jeans, fuck a button up shirt"......reading too much into it..probably
then to make it sound even more fucked up he says on a remix for 'How You Want That' from Loon with E40, "so i copped a maybach and put a living room in it"...
nifty

GUERILLA BLACK DOES NOT OWN A MAYBACH. I can assure you that. If it ever looked like he was "sitting in a Maybach," it was probably a Chrysler 300C.

On the other hand, both Ja Rule and Jay-Z do. He was going at both of them -- pretty much, going after commercial rap in general, and weasled his way out of a Jay-Z feud by just saying he was going after Ja Rule.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.