I don't normally post rumors but... Eric B. the child molester?

7 Syns

SunAlmighty said:
Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this hood urban legend being kicked around sometime over the past decade and a half. Apparently Eric. B got a little too close to Rakim's youngest seed in a hotel room before a show while Rakim was out of the room in NY.

When he came back his daughter was crying telling him that Eric. B had touched her "pee pee" which lit a fire under Rakim which many people speculate is the defining reason why they broke up that's fallen through the cracks over the years. I remember Nas spoke briefly on it in an interview around 2000 but he didnt go into detail, and there was an interview with Eric B. in The Source from back in the day where they asked him about it. They never got a straight answer from him but by the way he shrugged it off and didnt go into detail about something as serious as CHILD MOLESTATION charges you knew there was something fishy going on.

Gossip-like-a-hoe King Illseed went into minor detail on it in his rumor mill and theirs been many other accounts of what happened over the years. Just wondering if any of you have heard about this and if so maybe you can shed some light on it once and for all.

I'm one of the biggest Rakim fans but I swear Ive never liked Eric B. He always seemed like a shady character, I'd actually put him besides Suge Knight as one of the people most likely to fuck you over in hip-hop.

If it's true, then whatever respect Erc. B had left from the hip-hop community should be taken away and this is one dude who people should literally spit on.

peace.

I don't understand why a man like him would need to molest a child. I agree WayCide-Ridah, however, like I don't understand for a man like Eric B to molest a child is stupid. I'm sure dude has enough cash to buy a room full of hookers and fuck them in their ears all for the right price if he really wanted to..why the fuck would he have to take the innocence of a little girl.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
youd think rakim woulda killed that sicko on the spot there if this shit is true

so rakim and eric havent spoken since then?

Khalistani Soldier said:
I don't understand why a man like him would need to molest a child. I agree WayCide-Ridah, however, like I don't understand for a man like Eric B to molest a child is stupid. I'm sure dude has enough cash to buy a room full of hookers and fuck them in their ears all for the right price if he really wanted to..why the fuck would he have to take the innocence of a little girl.
Thats true man,but you know how those people are.They are sick,both in their own head and the way other people see them.I can't believe he would do something like that,he's a legend.Im really shocked.

Damn thats some crazy shit and i'm surprised i've never heard of that... that's extremely fucked up, if i saw anyone ever touchin my kids when i have them i'd beat the life outta them.

Big Flipp

Do you guys believe everything you read on message boards? If this was true and all these people knew about it something would have happend by now and this would be a more well known story. Plus no man is going to let someone get away with doing shit like that to their little girl, I don't care if they are partners or not.
I love how they reference interviews but offer up no proof of these accounts. I'm not defending Eric B, could care less about the man but shit like this is how untrue rumors spread.

ArtsyGirl

Khalistani Soldier said:
Unfortunately this kinda thing isnt just about sex, its the fact they are young they are attracted to them. Sick shit.

Big Flipp said:
Do you guys believe everything you read on message boards? If this was true and all these people knew about it something would have happend by now and this would be a more well known story. Plus no man is going to let someone get away with doing shit like that to their little girl, I don't care if they are partners or not.
I love how they reference interviews but offer up no proof of these accounts. I'm not defending Eric B, could care less about the man but shit like this is how untrue rumors spread.
I agree, I cant imagine Rakim letting him get away with that so easily, but you could imagine him wanting to protect his little girl maybe not wanting everyone in the world knowing she got touched by him. But still as you say theres no proof and really shouldnt be taken seriously at this point.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.