I don't get it? Someone please explain, cause at the mo' no one's winning

7 Syns

- Comparing PiggyBank to It's A Shame or Fuck 50, obviously the later are gonna be better then 50's song. How can y'all compare 4 lines to 2 songs?

- Jada's song was aiight, but average at best. I mean coming from someone who constantly proclaims himself top 5 dead or alive don't you think he'd come off better? I mean Buddens did a better song at jabing then Jada did. My opinion.

- Fat Joe, I expected what we got. Had that been a diss to anyone else in the industry it'd be called wack. But seeing his going at 50 it's gold?

- 50 Cent, weak lines on Piggybank. I know he said it was a warning shot but don't you think a warning shot should be atleast clever? Whats the point of saying "I sold 11mil, your shit was a dud". Even if it is the truth.

- How can 3 emcee's who are clearly the best so called rappers In N.Y. at the moment come so weak? Is it time we eliminate this King Of N.Y. thing because at the moment no one is holding it down as far as skills are concerned. 50 ugh, weak ugh. J-A-D-A ima keep the same flow ever-ree day. Cook Cut Crack, with no ghostwriters id be purely ass. Im bored..

anyways hit me.

peace.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I agree. 50 only had 4 lines to it. That's why if this continues and isn't just some Bs publicity stunt. Maybe we can see what 50 can really throw at them, if that's the case than compare.

For now, all I'm comparing is who hit better between Jada and Joey Crack. Jada had the better punches.

Joey had some lines. Like ' We see more of MJ in the hood than you ' which is a average punchline, but for Joey Crack, which he isn't much of a punchline rapper, it's something good. Fat Joe seems to be more serious about this, especially at the end when it's blocked out where I think he says your family. Family shouldn't be ever brought into a lyrical battle, but that's just me.

50 did sell around 11 Mil of GRODT.

Terror Squad's 'True Story' wasn't much of a success if I recall. Lean back was the only thing that fueled it to 1 Mil copies max. So I would take that as a hit at me, If I did True Story and some rapper produced by the biggest names comes outta right field and says my shit suck for no reason.

Nas is the King of NY, not 50, not Jada, and surely not Joey Crick Crack.

Peace

- Fat Joe, I expected what we got. Had that been a diss to anyone else in the industry it'd be called wack. But seeing his going at 50 it's gold?

i know what you mean.

50 Cent, weak lines on Piggybank. I know he said it was a warning shot but don't you think a warning shot should be atleast clever?

nothing big as a line more weak like an amature then anything else.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.