i cant think of this god damn sample!

Little Skittle

its super soul sis on "g funk era" when the voice goes "the whole wide world will love me" wut other song is that from!??!?!? in the other song tho, the sample just goes "the whole wide world, wide world" can someone please help me!

if anyone can think of where else that beat is used from super soul sis, i would be very appreciative

edit: the beat is also..nelly- luvin me

but does anyone kno that sample?!?!

also wut song shares the same beat as usher- one day you'll be mine

FroDawgg

the beat sample (that's also on the nelly song) is called "don't stop" by one way band. i can't ever find the song though...i've never actually heard it. also, it would be cool to have an instrumental to one of the two tracks.

xxx

the warren g song, the nelly song "luvin me" i think, and how long will they mourn me all sampled the same song.

Maybe look at the thug life booklet.

Little Skittle

thanks, but i already figured taht one out! o yea, i figured where that voice is from...its also in juvenile- bounce back ( i think, i havent confirmed it yet tho)

FroDawgg said:
the beat sample (that's also on the nelly song) is called "don't stop" by one way band. i can't ever find the song though...i've never actually heard it. also, it would be cool to have an instrumental to one of the two tracks.
Yep.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.