I can't search using my username.

When I go to the search page, I can't put in my username because its too long. That's because the number of search characters is limited. That is by one letter of my username.

Sometimes, I want to search posts I created by using my username, but I can't.

I know I can go to my profile to see my last posts, but that's not what I want to do. I want to see posts other than my recent posts or I want to search for a specific post from long ago.

Can the character limit please be increased by several characters?

Find a thread you posted in (Such as this one) and click on your name. There is an option to view all posts by that user (you)

Devious187 said:
Find a thread you posted in (Such as this one) and click on your name. There is an option to view all posts by that user (you)
H.E. Pennypacker said:
I know I can go to my profile to see my last posts, but that's not what I want to do. I want to see posts other than my recent posts or I want to search for a specific post from long ago.
:thumb:

What are you telling me? I'm not telling him to go to his profile, if you click on someone's name or your own, there is an option to view ALL that person's posts, not just recent posts. I clicked on his name and there are 1000 posts to go thru, obviously those aren't just recent posts :rolleyes:

Devious187 said:
What are you telling me? I'm not telling him to go to his profile, if you click on someone's name or your own, there is an option to view ALL that person's posts, not just recent posts. I clicked on his name and there are 1000 posts to go thru, obviously those aren't just recent posts :rolleyes:
It's the same option, dimwit.

Zero Cool, thanks for pointing that out to him. I knew someone was going to bring it up (go to your profile or search your last posts by clicking on your username.)

well sorry for trying to help assholes. That's what I hate about this board, you can't just correct anyone, you gotta insult them too

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.