I call upon Montrealers once again.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Have any of you been to the 'Ligue D'improvisation Hip Hop Du Quebec' yet? How is it if so...

It's 4 with 4 members teams going at each other freestyling (english and french)

All the teams are parteners for the event.

So the 4 teams are.

Team Phatfarm
Team Off The Hook
Team DrunknMunky
Team Evidence

It already started awhile back.

Up to now, Team Evidence and DrunknMunky have 4 points each while the 2 others have 0.

Next show is on Sat, April 2, 2005.

For more info..
www.lihq.ca

ALSO.

BreakDance competition also.
Crew battles and all. - 1000$ for the winners.

Thats on the 26th March, which is a Sat.

At Club Soda, 1225, St-Laurent, MTL.
It's 15 bucks for the tickets. Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7:30pm

So if that's your thing you can check it out. It's the 5th year of the Break battles so it should be interesting. Been thinking of checkin it out with my girl maybe...

Anyways, just wanted to pass along the news..

GoodNight. :thumb:

PS: For the one in the other Montreal thread that asked my opinion on Muzion and I forgot who the other one was though...

Anyways, Muzion are a great group. They actually thaught Wyclef his Creole and French.. He has an album featuring them on most of the songs. It's actually very good.

sound good...haven't even heard bout dis....dang...missing on sumthing good here...and...so ummm..u from mtl to uh!
...muzion...si tu avais 24 heure a vivre...aurait tu..blah blah..yeah good track

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah, he's gonna be at Dome. Don't think I'll be checking it out though. I'm having a busy week at the moment, also I'm not the biggest Game fan. Only guy from G-Unit I'd see is Young Buck and I saw it when he came down, was a great show.... but I'll probably be checkin out Ludacris when he comes down ( from what I hear in April..)

You going?

Would love to go check that out, but same as you kinda b-z too.
Ludacris in April..dang didn't even know bout that one...lets hope i won't be to b-z!

btw...dind't know they were mtl peoples in here? anyone else from mtl?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah. Beanie Man came not long ago, apperently was a great show.

Sometime early April Dj Funkmaster Flex is going to performing at club dome also. That would be something to check out..

Edit: Yeah, we've got about 9-10 MTL'ers here I think. Some post often some don't.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.