i bought the freeway/jake one album and i regret it almost immediately.

roaches

last rap release i purchased was el-p's last solo.

i'm pretty sure the stimulus package is better than anything that's come out since 2006 you're but the packaging is a real motherfucker. how do i put these dollar bills and shit back together?!

Stone_Cold

Yeah its a dope design but sucky that the notes are too thick the let the wallet close properly, thankfully I didnt rip the paper band when i opened it so i can just slide that on to hold it all together.

Ive only gave it one listen while I was putting it on my ipod and I like what I hear!

masta247

Staff member
Yeah personally I think that this album is not great but it's good. The production on some tracks is great.
Except of that average lyrics from just above average rappers imo. A lot of skippable tracks for me though.

ARon

What came out in 06?

I bought it as well, I wish the vinyl was a huge wallet too with bills and all lol. I bought it pretty much for the packaging, I had the music for free like everyone else but the idea and how it came out was too much so i had to get it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.