i always wondered what a wack or Fake rapper was, in terms of.

you ALways hear about rappers talk about wack rappers, or , fake mc's. etc.

but who really is fake.. but even artist's like chingy talk about wack rappers. (trust me i heard it somewhere), but i mean, if there not wack, then who is.
then you hear a MC talk about how they hate wack rappers then there down with someone like chingy.
sorry bout using chingy as an example, but his the one who seems to be brang up when talkin about wack rappers.

anyway, what im gettin at is , whos really wack.

Well, for one..that rapper shouldn't sell out to money, he should also be true to himself and express HIMSELF in the music. Rap/hiphop is a street thing but now it's more of a pop thing and its culture...well you know....
Some are facades too stealing peoples image like many are tryna take Pac's
Shit, there's a lot to say, but this is more of an opinion thing. I can say that Game is wack, but someone is going to flip and swear he's the realest who ever lived on the face of the earth

Man...im not even going to reply to the dude who replied b4 me...

Newayz fake rappers...I dunno wut's a fake prolly vanilla ice...he was a rapper tho but his backrground was fake..does that make him a fake rapper? I think not..It makes him a rapper with a fake background...Don't matter what rappers tell you on their records don't believe everything you hear isn't that what they always what tell you? Lies sell.. all a rapper has to do is entertain you...and that is all.. doesn't matter what he raps about as long as you enjoy the music...the rhymes or whatever you listen to when u hear rap music...As soon as you start judgin the life of an artist you are fucking things up...because that has really nothing to do with the music...rappers can claim whatever they want but as long as you understand it's all entertainment it's cool..Doesn't mean there are no rappers who havent been in the situations they rap about tho..but I think most of it is just stuff to entertain you...And this is exactly what I mean when I say we rap fans are stupid...We take everything so fucking serious and we believe everything we hear even tho we all have been taught not to believe everything we get told....So there is no fake rapper...a rapper an emcee is some 1 who rhymes...an entertainer is some 1 who raps bullshit on tracks to enjoy you...

I guess you could call the entertainers fake rappers but ya know it's just their job...And I prefer not to label ne rapper fake..thats some 12 yr old boy n girl bullshit...

one mc on dj said:
Man...im not even going to reply to the dude who replied b4 me...

What do you mean by that??
Anyway, I completely agree with you as you saw I was tryna keep it short.

Edit: And learn what Facade means because that basically outlines what you said completely idiot

RichieRich69 said:
What do you mean by that??
Anyway, I completely agree with you as you saw I was tryna keep it short.

Edit: And learn what Facade means because that basically outlines what you said completely idiot

he meant that your one of those "fans" that seem to think everyone wants to be pac even tohugh there were thug rappers befor pac and after him.

Tango Redd, dude has one of the dopest beats, but he spitin the lamest shit. Makes me mad cuz that beat could went to someone betta then him, my 9 yr old nephew spit betta then him.

wack rapper, is a rapper who you don't like to listen to. his song comes on, you skip the track. his video comes on, you go and see what your dog is doing. he's on the cover of XXL, you pick up another book. it's not rocket science, a wack rapper is just an artist you don't like. the next man might, but the shit is subjective like most forms of art. but for whatever reason you have, you just can't get down to his music.

Fake Emcee, he doesn't right his own lyrics. he doesn't live the life he claims. now One MC On Dj had a point about the entertainment aspect. however, some fans out there, myself included, like it.... or rather prefer it when an artist comes from his heart. so when an artist doesn't come from his heart and only raps what sells he's called fake. when he brags about being poor when he's from the suburbs. when he claims ak 47 and can't even hold the bitch right. when he talks tough and walks punk, the son' bitch is fake.

as for who is fake, i dunno. if i ever spend sometime with any i'll let ya know.

That is ok tho...I mean I still enjoy listening to rap music but ya know I don't care what it is about anymore lol...Sometimes I say I don't like that 2005 thug shit but ya know I don't even mind listening to it..I just man I just changed my whole view on rap music. I just want it to enjoy me..I don't wanna label a rapper a fake ne more because it his job to enertain ppl and if alot of ppl seem to like gangsta rap damn if you wanna make money and wanna be an enertainer go 4 it ! Nobody really gives a fuck cuz in the end the entertainer is gonna sell records ne way...

Oh and richierich STFU...

I was gonna diss you in my 1st post but I let it go and im gonna let it go now too...

stfu?! Man I dont give a fuck what you say you aint letting off nothin on the net. Dont be mad I called you an idiot. You're illiterate, what can I say? :shrug:

RichieRich69 said:
stfu?! Man I dont give a fuck what you say you aint letting off nothin on the net. Dont be mad I called you an idiot. You're illiterate, what can I say? :shrug:
I am not mad because you are calling me an idiot lmao I didn't even notice it..I am illiterate..This is an international board did it ever occur to you that I might not be English, American or Austalian or from a country where the main language is English? No offcourse you didn't and that only proves you can't think 4 urself and everything has to be explained to you twice. So here we go one more time but this time it will be quick: International board---One mc |one| Dj= Dutch<<that is not American not English and not Australian. So I speak mostly Dutch and not English.

Get it?!!

I'm not even gonna read it. It says dutch and some other shit. Too many shit talkers on this board, its burnt me out...
and fuck you too I dont care what else you have to say so dont even reply. I'm not even gonna open this thread

RichieRich69 said:
I'm not even gonna read it. It says dutch and some other shit. Too many shit talkers on this board, its burnt me out...
and fuck you too I dont care what else you have to say so dont even reply. I'm not even gonna open this thread
LOL so now he doesn't care ne more...the man tells me I am illiterate tells me to look up words but when he gets sonned he wishes to leave...Don't start ask 4 shit if you arent ready for it...

lOl BETTER!! he comes back 4 minutes later to add EVER...I know you read my post...if you don't wanna reply cool its even better if you don't...cuz its not worth it//

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.