Hype For Slaughterhouse??

....The last couple weeks I've been finding myself on Youtube strictly checking' Slaughterhouse Interviews and Hoping to see new shit every day I check....

Ny1 else this hype about them? I can't wait for July 7th,...

THEV1LL4N

been telling my friends all about them, cant wait.

the album is complete, they just need to release it now.

they finished the album quite quickly (just over a month i think), i just hope its quality and has good beats, lyrics and flow.

I dont know, I love watching these guys in interviews n shit cuz they're hilarious, and have some dope chemistry going but....

I havent liked a single thing from Royce since Death is Certain, but I havent listened to everything, mostly cuz whatever I heard sucked imo.

I dont like Joe Budden as a battle rapper, I finally made my decision that he sucks at it imo. He's an amazing artist when it comes to concepts and reflective lifestyle shit. But as a punchline emcee, he aint all that, kinda annoying infact with all those bullshit adlibs. He gets named as one of the best punchline/battle emcees n shit, but he's far from it. To me he aint slaughtering shit, he needs to write another 'Calm Down' or 'Who', now thats the shit he's undeniable great at

Crooked I is dope, but he's kinda hit or miss lately, and he needs to prove he can write a good album.

Joell Ortiz is a breath of fresh air, I like the dudes shit for the most part

.. Dont get ur hopes up though guys, most of these 'supergroups' end up flopping hard... I'll probably get lynched for my post, but fuck it, thats my take on it.

peace

THEV1LL4N

I dont know, I love watching these guys in interviews n shit cuz they're hilarious, and have some dope chemistry going but....

I havent liked a single thing from Royce since Death is Certain, but I havent listened to everything, mostly cuz whatever I heard sucked imo.

I dont like Joe Budden as a battle rapper, I finally made my decision that he sucks at it imo. He's an amazing artist when it comes to concepts and reflective lifestyle shit. But as a punchline emcee, he aint all that, kinda annoying infact with all those bullshit adlibs. He gets named as one of the best punchline/battle emcees n shit, but he's far from it. To me he aint slaughtering shit, he needs to write another 'Calm Down' or 'Who', now thats the shit he's undeniable great at

Crooked I is dope, but he's kinda hit or miss lately, and he needs to prove he can write a good album.

.. Dont get ur hopes up though guys, most of these 'supergroups' end up flopping hard... I'll probably get lynched for my post, but fuck it, thats my take on it.

peace
i think you've given a really good opinion and point of view from where you're concerned about the group's album, it's theme and style.

peace
I agree with what you said bout Budden and somewhat what you said bout Royce...
The Bar Exam was ridiculous...

These guys are lyrical monsters but they also have the flare and charisma i guess i can call it that will keep them exciting and relevant. For example, that video with KRS, Imortal Tech and buckshot just posted on the main page didn't interest me at all, They might have the lyrics and have the skill, but they dont have what slaughterhouse has right now...

And Crooked is a fucking beast..... nothing's touching him right now...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.