Hustle and Flow receives two Academy Award nominations

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Academy Awards celebrated small budget hip-hop movie Hustle and Flow last night. Terrence Howard was nominated for best actor, and the track "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp" was nominated for Original song.

Hustle and Flow is the redemptive story of a streetwise Memphis Hustler trying to find his voice and realise his long buried dream of becoming a rapper. Starring Terrence Howard (as Djay), Ludacris, Juicy J and DJ Qualls; and produced by John Singleton.

Hustle and Flow is available on DVD in the United States and will be in cinemas soon in the UK.

DrugBa11ad said:
I saw Crash in school for the first time the other day. That movie was fuckin' amazing. It kept you hangin' on to every moment with anticipation to see what was gonna happen next. And the thing about it is I only got to see the 1st hour of the movie, then I had to leave to go to my next class. I didn't even get to see the whole movie lol, and it was still great. I know if it was that good just an hour in, then it's got to be a hell of a movie all the way through. Soon as I get some bread, I'm definately going to cop it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.