Hustla's Handbook.

I thought this was pretty good mainstream album. i came late to hear this the other day i found on Net and im thinking about getting it,but i really thought this album had some tracks. Don't Hate Me,Step Yo Game Up,So Gangsta,Cognac & Doja,By The Bar and of course Like This.

Wasnt Dont Hate Me first single before Like This and did it had video too?

What yall think about this album?

Like This was the first single and that got major airplay out in LA.

it's a aite album the beginning kicks ass then it starts to suck ass in the middle and the end is good

DUB CEE said:
Like This was the first single and that got major airplay out in LA.

it's a aite album the beginning kicks ass then it starts to suck ass in the middle and the end is good
Dont Hate Me wasnt single?

also you said the end is good so im assuming you liked the Chingy track?

Tekneek said:
Who is it? Mack 10?
Yes sir.

Bachaveli said:
Dont Hate Me wasnt single?

also you said the end is good so im assuming you liked the Chingy track?

Yes sir.

its that one where it's like

"Life is drivin me crazy everything aint all gravy / if it aint one thang its anotha"

then yeah its a single but its after Like This

the chingy track wasnt bad

Bachaveli said:
I actually thought the beats were pretty good. they werent too hard i thought. or he himself wasnt too hard on the album.

Yeah, I love hard beats, but he had none. Tha beats I thought were really mainsteam, not WestCoast at all.

He did have hard beats. maybe they werent west coast enough for you.
Most of the production sounded like Scot Storch's work to me.

Btw, anybody can up old Mack10's Hate In Your Eyes track from Beng or Ball album?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.