Hussein Fatal & Young Noble - If I Die Tonight

along with turn back tha clock.....which is the best song on the album in my opinion.

Also if you wanna hear Noble kill a track correctly.......listen to his 'cant tell me nothin' track over Kanye's beat.........it's SICK!

along with turn back tha clock.....which is the best song on the album in my opinion.

Also if you wanna hear Noble kill a track correctly.......listen to his 'cant tell me nothin' track over Kanye's beat.........it's SICK!

Yeah , Real talk on can't tell me nuthin..
The second best track from Thug in Thug out is Where will i go.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Its a pretty good song, not as good as the Pac MATW version though.

How does Noble kill it though? Not hating, just want to know what you think he kills? Flow? Lyrics? What?

Its a pretty good song, not as good as the Pac MATW version though.

How does Noble kill it though? Not hating, just want to know what you think he kills? Flow? Lyrics? What?
He begins his verse with great flow and after a second listen you relize his lyrics was good to. He makes you wanna listen to the track again. Thats killing it to me..

"where will i be" is by far the best song on the album. the beat is unbelievable, i'm convinced it could have even been a commercial success with the right push.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.