Hussein Fatal Signs With Global Music Group, Preps New Album Release

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
New York, NY ― On Friday, August 8, 2008, former Death Row Records inmate and member of the rap-group Outlaw Immortalz, Hussein Fatal signed a recording contract with Global Music Group (GMG), the new owners of Death Row Records, for his third album release, Born Legendary.

Although a specific release-date has not been set, the rapper (real name: Bruce Washington) is expected to make radio and television appearances promoting his new album.

Born Legendary will be distributed worldwide via Global Music Group (GMG).

His alias, Hussein Fatal, was given to him by the late Tupac Shakur before Shakur’s passing in 1996, who he was named after Iraq President Saddam Hussein, symbolizing one of the most politically hated men in America.

Apart from being a member of the Outlawz, Fatal has had a great solo career and has been featured on countless mixtapes and albums with the likes of 2Pac, Nuttso, Ja Rule, Jim Jones, Papoose, Karl Thomas, and Young Buck, to name a few.

The multi-platinum rapper has also been awarded six platinum plaques in his name from his past work with 2Pac and the Outlawz, and will continue to record, as he feels that he “owes it to his fans” to deliver an album that his existing fans will love while also attracting new fans that might not know about him.

Before Hussein’s album single with Jim Jones drops in September, Fatal will be releasing the Nu Jersey Giant mixtape featuring the Outlawz and Crooked I with Nu Jerzey Devil as the host this August.

Click here to read the official press-release on Hussein Fatal issued by Thugtertainment.

J

JerzeyKing

look i understand ya all pac fanboys excited about this nigga but you gotta understand no one else give a fuck. dude is like 40 and he still "new."

pac even said it ya all niggaz flabby and sick. give the new cats their shine you had yours and fucked it off with drugs. yeah bruce we all know your ass in jerzey you a joke u had the whole world and you shot it up your arm. you 40 years old if u aint made it yet u aint making it. hang it up.

its 2008, 2009. u want to talk about jerzey? joe budden rep for jerzey my nigga drop the act you aint rep for us out here only old dude that rep for us and actually do something for this city is redman!

pac was dope with you, pac was dope with method man, method man is tight with redman, yet redman from your own fucking city know you a joke and dont fuck with u not once! not even on the strength of all of that.

i know this site fucks with hussein and shit and thats cool but you all act like he something and stroke his fucking ego cause u on his nuts man ya all as lame as him.

i was a diehard pac fan but nigga u go against everything pac said or stood for not even your fake beef with 50 cent when u had rules nuts in your mouth saved u and even rule saw what a fake bitch u r.

go run back to the outlawz nigga noble even get more love then u do and you the jersey giant? get the fuck out of here.

G

geedos

Outlaw 4 Life

look I Understand Ya All Pac Fanboys Excited About This Nigga But You Gotta Understand No One Else Give A Fuck. Dude Is Like 40 And He Still "new."

Pac Even Said It Ya All Niggaz Flabby And Sick. Give The New Cats Their Shine You Had Yours And Fucked It Off With Drugs. Yeah Bruce We All Know Your Ass In Jerzey You A Joke U Had The Whole World And You Shot It Up Your Arm. You 40 Years Old If U Aint Made It Yet U Aint Making It. Hang It Up.

Its 2008, 2009. U Want To Talk About Jerzey? Joe Budden Rep For Jerzey My Nigga Drop The Act You Aint Rep For Us Out Here Only Old Dude That Rep For Us And Actually Do Something For This City Is Redman!

Pac Was Dope With You, Pac Was Dope With Method Man, Method Man Is Tight With Redman, Yet Redman From Your Own Fucking City Know You A Joke And Dont Fuck With U Not Once! Not Even On The Strength Of All Of That.

I Know This Site Fucks With Hussein And Shit And Thats Cool But You All Act Like He Something And Stroke His Fucking Ego Cause U On His Nuts Man Ya All As Lame As Him.

I Was A Diehard Pac Fan But Nigga U Go Against Everything Pac Said Or Stood For Not Even Your Fake Beef With 50 Cent When U Had Rules Nuts In Your Mouth Saved U And Even Rule Saw What A Fake Bitch U R.

Go Run Back To The Outlawz Nigga Noble Even Get More Love Then U Do And You The Jersey Giant? Get The Fuck Out Of Here.

I See A Lot Of People Be Hatin On Bruce, Get Off His Nuts This Dude Been Reppin Jerzey Hard 4 Years Now!!!!

Dont Matter Where You From This Man Has Kept It True 4 I Will 100% Buy This Album And If You Ever Supported 2pac Then You Better Go But The Album!!!!!!!

P.s. Talkin Bout Noble Get More Love Than Fatal, If That Is True Then That Is Because Noble Is The Truth And He Been Reppin The Whole Movement Across The U.s.a. Not Just Jerzey Get With It Outlawz Is The Past And The Future.

Cashville Recordz Next To Blow - Young Buck, Outlawz, C-bo, Sosa.

kastro

look i understand ya all pac fanboys excited about this nigga but you gotta understand no one else give a fuck. dude is like 40 and he still "new."

pac even said it ya all niggaz flabby and sick. give the new cats their shine you had yours and fucked it off with drugs. yeah bruce we all know your ass in jerzey you a joke u had the whole world and you shot it up your arm. you 40 years old if u aint made it yet u aint making it. hang it up.

its 2008, 2009. u want to talk about jerzey? joe budden rep for jerzey my nigga drop the act you aint rep for us out here only old dude that rep for us and actually do something for this city is redman!

pac was dope with you, pac was dope with method man, method man is tight with redman, yet redman from your own fucking city know you a joke and dont fuck with u not once! not even on the strength of all of that.

i know this site fucks with hussein and shit and thats cool but you all act like he something and stroke his fucking ego cause u on his nuts man ya all as lame as him.

i was a diehard pac fan but nigga u go against everything pac said or stood for not even your fake beef with 50 cent when u had rules nuts in your mouth saved u and even rule saw what a fake bitch u r.

go run back to the outlawz nigga noble even get more love then u do and you the jersey giant? get the fuck out of here.
look that's YOUR OPINION and that's fine, but to me i rather hear something from this cat at 40 then anything from lil wayne etc..that's the kind off music i prefer to listen to just lyk the new outlawz album we want in i think that was tight and im sure fatal can up with a better album, go fatal im rooting for ya!

J

jerzkingisabitch

jerzking you whilin

jerzking, you a bitch, joe budden hasn't had a track out since 2003, the same year that fatal was with ja rule, fatal sold more mixtapes then Joe did of his last mood muzik, joe signed to amalgam digital, we signed to global, i think fatal is on track to do more then joe, and redman, yea he puts out an album every three years, he is aiight, but hes not in the hood like fatal, you go to the bricks and tell fatal he aint the king and see what happens to you, yea you wont, check out the track dumpin and tell me who rips that shit better then fatal, you need to know your facts dogg, budden fell of heavy, and redman is twice as old as fatal, he aint 40, he 30, how does he go against everything pac stood for, oh yea and fatal gets more love then noble, thats why fatal is on at least three tracks from every pac album and noble is on one, fatal is the nicest, yea and 50 didnt say shit about fatal because he respects what he has done, you need to find some other shit to do

J

jerzkingisabitch

you just need to admire what the outlawz have done, fatal, noble all of them and be positive, us fans have been so you need to be too

J

JerzeyKing

jerzking, you a bitch, joe budden hasn't had a track out since 2003, the same year that fatal was with ja rule, fatal sold more mixtapes then Joe did of his last mood muzik, joe signed to amalgam digital, we signed to global, i think fatal is on track to do more then joe, and redman, yea he puts out an album every three years, he is aiight, but hes not in the hood like fatal, you go to the bricks and tell fatal he aint the king and see what happens to you, yea you wont, check out the track dumpin and tell me who rips that shit better then fatal, you need to know your facts dogg, budden fell of heavy, and redman is twice as old as fatal, he aint 40, he 30, how does he go against everything pac stood for, oh yea and fatal gets more love then noble, thats why fatal is on at least three tracks from every pac album and noble is on one, fatal is the nicest, yea and 50 didnt say shit about fatal because he respects what he has done, you need to find some other shit to do
Dude you are just plain wrong you got your facts twisted.

1. Joe aint had no track out since 2003? you need to check that again he got a track right now, if you talking about major single hit the ok, but Fatal has done never had a major hit single ever without pac and those was pac hits fatal was just along for the ride.

2. Fatal aint 30 he was born in 1970 do the math nigga that makes him 38!!!. He is older than Pac thats why he didnt want the outlawz to be called lil homies. you claim to be a fan u dont even know they history man damn. he is 38 although he lies bout it and says he 35 or 30 depending on who he tryna scam and how.

3. Go to the bricks? nigga i fucking live in new jersey. yeah we see fatal around cause he still broke but it aint like we scared of dude or he is running shit. yes he still lives in new jersey and yes when we know who he is but we say "oh look theres that old dude playin rapper who used to fuck with pac, lets see if he wanna buy some crack.' true story my nigga true story.

E

engel

aight

ay mayn stop with tha hate congrats tha nigga on the sign dont diss the mayn sayin he go against everythang pac mayn ? what kinda mayn are you dont talk shit on tha internet

and yea outlawz new album is dope

-------------------------------

all ya hataz eat a dick mayn

Here we go. Don't it seem like this shit was all a plan to have Death Row hit the auction block, get bought by this Global group and now cats is going home. 2Pac told us all to "Listen Very Carefully", lol. Get em' Fatal.

dude get off the crack... Fatal always been reppin Jersey, and Fatal aint older than Pac, he is 2 or 3 years younger than Pac.. he was 31 in 04....

u dont even know what the fuck you talking bout, Fatal got respect in the hood from real dudes, the only thing u be doin is talkin on the net...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.