Hussein Fatal or Crooked I

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Fatal, cause Crook hasnt released shit. And I think Crook is dope as hell, I cant wait for his CD and hes a real cool guy to talk to, but until he proves himself I gotta say Fatal, whos got 2 dope CDs under his belt, 2 mixtapes, and a stack load of appearances from the likes of 2Pac to Gangstarr.

You couldn't say it better mrmakaveli7. Crooked I is just a natural born lyricist that would eat almost anybody on the mic to this day, while Fatal seems to be a more all-round type of artist that has big time versatility. Makes me remember of Pac back in the dayz.

Peace

crooked i all the way, fatal is good but he aint no match for crook
crooked's debut cd will shit all over in the line of fire

guest appearences and albums dont make you the better rapper

in the line of fire has great songs like everyday,m.o.b and times waistin

but i could name you 11 unreleased crooked i songs that are better than that album

iv listened to a fair bit. som i can think of, a few freestyles.... ummm, my life, coast control, murdering MC's, "gangsta rap. and quite a few you'v posted up. his got alot of skills he does, i dont REally listen to any/much west coast rap,
do you listen to fatla

yea "in the line of fire, is a different album, its some unique shit for mine, just realy my type of album musically and rapping wise. lol , man i just love that album. crookedi is very different to compare. im a little drunk and having a hard time to make sense, ill post more tomorrow.,

"in the line of fire" and "fatal" both of these albumz were really good showz how much skillz fatal has but im a fan of crooked i aswell he got skillz hiz freestylez are krazy, wen crooked i releases his album i may be able 2 decide properly im still unsure so yeah, but i loved that young boss dynasty mixtape vol1.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online