Hussein Fatal label news

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Certain sites are reporting that Hussein Fatal has signed with Murder Inc, this is not the case and is a totally false rumor.

While The Inc and Fatal have worked together in the past due to the close relationship of Ja and Fatal and a deal was discussed for Murder Inc 2, a label Ja Rule was supposed to spear head, nothing was signed.

Hussein Fatal has recently been working on his Makaveli Soldiers mixtape, which will be a CD featuring remixes and updates of the songs Hussein recorded with the late Tupac Shakur.

In the past few months Fatal has been busily recording for both his mixtapes and upcoming album, and has closely worked with Ja Rule and Benzino on several songs, as well as others. A major deal is currently being shopped with several NY labels, but details can not be disclosed at this time.

In terms of the rumor, it is outdated and old, and we suggest that sites check their sources before posting such information.

Fans can purchase Hussein Fatal's previous two mixtapes by clicking here.

THEV1LL4N

ja rule is a gay bastard, and so r all the rest of gay muder inc. anyway, is hussein fatal the guy in the "i aint mad at cha" video?

murder inc r gay, and can never produce good quality makaveli tracks. leave it to shady/aftermath. theyll do a better job with it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
@ Houseofpain; a lot of people care. Hence several threads on the board about it.

@sandeep14; You appear to be a bit clouded in your judgement. ShadyAftermath's biggest fan by the sound of it. And no Fatal isn't in the "I aint mad at cha" video. He is in a lot of others like "Hit em up" and "Made Figgaz" though.

THEV1LL4N

no, cos i knew he looked familiar, i thought it was him in the "i aint mad at cha" video, cos when hes crying after pac saved his life, and u can see him from the window of the ambulance, and when he sittin on the wall. and when hes in the taxi at the back, etc...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.