Hush

i asked a long while ago, if anyone had any tracks by this artist
HUSH - BULLETPROOF
is his debut album
click
http://mchush.com/video/BulletproofMED.mov
for the trailer
eminem, d12, nate dogg, and talib kweli will all be on this album

also he was on the contender earlier tonight (didn't watch it yet so don't know how good it was)

Thought i'd just drop the news and maybe a track as well, he's just a new artist duno if he'll do great or not

HUSH - NO TOMORROW
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1BJCAPI8YASNZ3FPDMIS06CU1W

pz

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I have his album, Roses and Razorblades, in mp3 of course. Solid artist, really. He has a new song out with nate dogg.

S O F I S T I K said:
I have his album, Roses and Razorblades, in mp3 of course. Solid artist, really. He has a new song out with nate dogg.

Yo, can u put a link up for the album? I had bought a copy online like a year ago, but its all scratched the fuck up and wont play.....Any help is much appreciated dogg. :thumb:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I'll try and find the CD that I put it on, and I'll only be able to send it to you through aim or something, my computer doesn't do too well with uploading.

S O F I S T I K said:
^I'll try and find the CD that I put it on, and I'll only be able to send it to you through aim or something, my computer doesn't do too well with uploading.

Thats cool homie, like I said, whatever help u can give me is appreciated........All I know is Roses and Razorblades was a pretty solid album, and it sucks that I can't play the CD anymore, and I can't find anyone online on any file sharing server that has it or even knows about it, feel me? Anyhow, jus message me through this board and let me know if you find it. If so, I might have somethin ta trade you for it.......Once again, good lookin out, and thanks for the effort! :D :thumb:

I'd also like to add that did ya'll notice that the mp3 link that was in the first post has a sample from that song from the movie Donnie Darko? Just interesting is all. I'm also downloading a couple songs I found that are on this new album of his........I'll post up a link soon as I get em.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.