Hurt M Badd speaks with StreetHop.com

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
If you were asked to name Tupac’s greatest album you’d most likely reply with the answer, Makaveli - The Don Killuminati (The 7 Day Theory), of course. One of the main contributors to the album with classic songs such as "Hail Mary", "Blasphemy", "Hold Ya Head" and "Against All Odds" is Tyrone Wrice aka Hurt M Badd.

Hurt M Bad left Deathrow Records in 1997 after a disagreement with Suge Knight and he recently retired from producing. However he still has over 1500 beats for sale and would be tempted out of retirement by the right artist.

StreetHop.com recently had the chance to speak with the honest and extremely humble Tyrone Wrice and completed a long and in depth interview which we will be premiering early in 2007.

You will be hearing more from Hurt M Badd in 2007, he has been working on a well known artist’s label, but that’s all we can reveal at the moment. If you want to know more about Tyrone or you’re interested in working with him, check out his Myspace page.

Yeah, he helped make that album have that RAW style, love all those beats he produced on there.

Damn! i bet he got some crazy beatz he aint used.

Is he working with Eastwood? Cause I heard that the Outlawz first tried to sign dude and he may be connected with Hurt M Badd since he was working with them at the time...:confused:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
dimos06 said:
Is he working with Eastwood? Cause I heard that the Outlawz first tried to sign dude and he may be connected with Hurt M Badd since he was working with them at the time...:confused:

It's possible. I was speaking to someone from Eastwood's camp... He has a new album coming out soon.

Pittsey said:
It's possible. I was speaking to someone from Eastwood's camp... He has a new album coming out soon.
Yeah. They got a video interview of Eastwood on WC Rydaz. He's got an album coming on Jaded Entertainment I think. He signed a 1.8 million deal with them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.