How to do you feel about Diddy and Biggie now? And The Game?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
In light of the evidence coming forth that Diddy and Biggie did in fact know Pac was going to get robbed in 94 and didnt warn him, how do you feel about them? I mean we all knew this back then but I personally have let it go over the years but this kind of brings it right back.

And to me a more important question, how do you feel about The Game, knowing his manager and business partner is Jimmy Henchmen, a man responsible for the hit? How can Game work with him, and then worship Tupac enough to have him tattooed on his body?

TheCat

Rukas:- How solid do you think this news is 100% true that Biggie knew about the hit?

i have no respect for sean combs since day one. but Biggie was pacs homeboy before the hit, so i really do find it hard to believe Biggie was a part of it. if it really is true, and biggie didnt warn pac about the hit, then ive lost all respect for him and his music for that matter.

As for the Game, am sure time will tell as this news is still early. lets see whether or not he will continue his relationship with Jimmy, if this news has truth in it Game should drop out as soon as possible if he had any love for pac.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The article talks about Biggie and Puff knowing about 2pac being set up, not about 2pac being shot. All you know, they just thought 2pac would get jacked and maybe socked a couple of times. I always thought the shooting was because the situation escalated due to 2pac being stubborn.

The.Menace

Staff member
Aiight, I saw the news article you are talkin about - but I don't really see no new 'evidences' yet. The talk that Puffy and Big are kinda responsible has been there since Pac started it.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Menace

www.latimes.com/tupac

its got pages of shit, shit in Life section about it also

Ruk I feel it every time shit comes up on it, some times I change my views on Bigs dealings with the things but as a man Ivealways viewed him bein so low though some times lowerthan other times. not long ago when shit came out about how Long Kiss was recorded After Pacs death (& the other shit or thigns rumored), its fuckin ridiculous

Anyway
SOFI it still shows you even if they just thought he was bein set up for less than being shot, they never even admited to that.

I think its like Pac said Biggie wasnt a bad guy but money made what happened & fear, & basically got stuck because he covered it all up along w/ Puffy. "if youre gonna be a mouse be a mouse" It was what it was w/ it all and they kept denying that they knew Anything about Any of the shit

I think Pac especialy near the end kind of let Biggies shit in it go, publicaly cause publicaly Biggies career was so damaged thats what Pac aimed to do. you can catch shit to Puffy on Makaveli Like Against All Odds & every one else was more of a serious thing

Ive got to believe Games known all along about Henchman that shits been out there before, & also every ones heard the killuminati record, the disses to the Fugees

who else did the shit said he manages now?

Dont mind me jus thinkin out loud but :-

IMO Game has no responsibility over hearsay, coz dats really what you got. Dnt get me wrong I aint sayin Henchmen had nuttin 2 do wid it, all i'm sayin is dat if Game is down wid Henchmen n he leaves over a article, doesnt dat make him look like a clown?? or is the evidence concrete?? Then again, its all good to know who knew bout it, but who ordered the shit? who took da shots?

Anyway I was jus thinkin out loud

Ravenous -
your careers no longer stable thanks to ddu
your homeboys might be disullusioned, but we see through
the gangsta image that evolved from listenin g-unit
u think u aint frontin, im right here prove it

Bobby Sands

I always said that Biggie was a great rapper. No doubt about that but as a man he was a total bitch.He came across as very sneaky and underhand. I always hated Puffy.

hmmm, not that i don't believe this to be true, but i didn't see any "evidence" that proves anything in that article. plus, you gotta remember who wrote the article. isn't Chuck Phillips the guy who did that story a few years back saying Biggie was in Vegas on September 13? and i think we all know or believe that to be bullshit. now as for whether or not it's true, i guess Pac believed it, but to be honest, unless Big or Puff admit to it, or real evidence is uncovered and shown, none of us will really know the truth about what went down.

i think every1 can see they knew about the whole thing. after pacs vibe interview the whole beef hadnt even started, so why they not reach out ot him, go see him and then pac be dissin an killin them and puttin everythin out there and they aint got shit to say cos they knew he was tellin the truth. listen wot pac had to say and see their reactions. they both pussys

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.