How much did Cd`s cost back in the day? (80`, early 90)

Last time I paid 17 € (16$) for the remastered chronic, I think Cds are getting fuckin expensive in the last years! How was it back then for example one of the first Run DMC cds / Str8 outta compton / or Paid in full by eric b and rakim etc.? Im just wondering how much they have cost, when rap did start and began to be a big scene. What do you think?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Cd's cost £10 when they came out in the early 80's in UK. This was goddam expensive back then. I remember a single on vinyl cost £1.25.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Cd's cost £10 when they came out in the early 80's in UK. This was goddam expensive back then. I remember a single on vinyl cost £1.25.

i remember buyin cd's in the early 90's, late 80's, you could get them for 9.99, 7.99the first week out, it is really the same now, usually target and best buy have cd's for 9.99 or 12.99 the first week out

i remember buyin cd's in the early 90's, late 80's, you could get them for 9.99, 7.99the first week out, it is really the same now, usually target and best buy have cd's for 9.99 or 12.99 the first week out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.