how many ppl listen to satellite radio....either sirius or xm

Theyt play a lot of good stuff , i hurd them play thug life - pout out a lil liqour .... they play a lot of mixtape and underground shyt.

Dj Vlad has his own show and he played his 2pac remix of 16 on DR b4 ..

I would rather listen 2 XM then FM anyday.

xxx

I thought about getting Sirius becuase of Howard Stern, but nah, too much money. I like all those channels and everything, but i pretty much have all the songs i want on cds, so whats the point?

i get sirius.. its alrite.. i dont really listen to it alot but they definately play some decent shit on there.. i usually only listen to the reggae shit on there cause they play a lot of good artists i don't know

edit - i have it for my house.. if i had it in my car i'd probably play it alot more

i'm not, i'm just playin'......haha..........

dumb comments made by ppl who don't know what the fuck they're talkin' about shouldn't be made......IE "satellite radio is not a CAR thing".....

pdxmuthaphucka said:
i'm not, i'm just playin'......haha..........

dumb comments made by ppl who don't know what the fuck they're talkin' about shouldn't be made......IE "satellite radio is not a CAR thing".....
i said it to test out the knowldge of others

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.