How long has Game been with 50?

^ Yea, that sounds about right. He was saying in an interview that he's been down for quite a while with that whole crew and that he really only released in 2005 because he was spending time making his album sound the best it could.

I dont know how to get a screen cap of him in the video, you just have to catch it. He's dacing up on some girl real hard.. you seem him quite a bit - he's noticable because of his neck tattoos

yayo

fields316_2000 said:
I dont know how to get a screen cap of him in the video, you just have to catch it. He's dacing up on some girl real hard.. you seem him quite a bit - he's noticable because of his neck tattoos
Use a player such as media player classic, it has a screenshot option in the file menu.

he was with dre for 2 years before 50 came along and in late 2003 or early 2004 he signed the joint deal wit g unit/aftermath cuz he wasnt gettin any work done before 50 came along...he started workin wit 50 and doin cameos in 50/g unit videos and he finally got his album done

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game has been with Dre for years. It takes time to get music and image sorted. The first I heard of Game was the cocaine track. (2pac tribute).

That was a long time back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.