How long am i gonna be on probation?

dudes, i been on probation for like nearly 3 weeks now, how long does it last? :confused: i spammed the fuck outta hitemup.com when it got hacked [until i got banned] and defended all ya'll to! when the majority were dissin the mods and etc in other threads....i think i showed some loyality....therefore i should be off probation :p

S. Fourteen

I think the typical waiting period is like 6 months... usually you need to prove yourself to the admins that you have changed into a better poster and so on.

I think the issue here is that they (Jon and Rukas) are trying to sort everything out with the whole hacking thing (legal issues, bugs in the database...), your time will come eventually, be patient and dont break any rules then you will do just fine.

Its not that bad really, I was on probation at one point so I know how you feel.
Just keep using your head ;)

saltynuts said:
I think the typical waiting period is like 6 months... usually you need to prove yourself to the admins that you have changed into a better poster and so on.

I think the issue here is that they (Jon and Rukas) are trying to sort everything out with the whole hacking thing (legal issues, bugs in the database...), your time will come eventually, be patient and dont break any rules then you will do just fine.

Its not that bad really, I was on probation at one point so I know how you feel.
thanks, it wasnt put on probation because of my attitude or any beef comments...it was because i posted sum pics in the great ass thread that rukus found offensive....i apoligized like 2 times coz i didnt know the guidelines...and i hate being on probation! people think ur automatically a 'spammer' or 'beefer' and it taints my posts! :p

Cooper

thanks, it wasnt put on probation because of my attitude or any beef comments...it was because i posted sum pics in the great ass thread that rukus found offensive....i apoligized like 2 times coz i didnt know the guidelines...and i hate being on probation! people think ur automatically a 'spammer' or 'beefer' and it taints my posts!
just dont do it again and it wont matter whether you're on prob or not

THUG-7

2pac4prez2004 said:
dudes, i been on probation for like nearly 3 weeks now, how long does it last? :confused: i spammed the fuck outta hitemup.com when it got hacked [until i got banned] and defended all ya'll to! when the majority were dissin the mods and etc in other threads....i think i showed some loyality....therefore i should be off probation :p
Most often, when you get banned. On rare occasions a users is removed from probation after a long period of appropriate behavior. Probation is the administrators way of seeing who has been warned for violating the forum guidelines.

The.Menace

Staff member
I think the typical waiting period is like 6 months
more likley it's a year or longer. most of them dudes have probation for life. So you better just behave and don't hope it will change anytime soon, it won't.

saltynuts said:

asian

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Well you must be dumb / crazy.

I have both the PM's you sent me... would you like me to do a screen grab?

I won't... But I could.. Because to be honest, I don't really care.

what am trippin on is.....i aint started no beefs, called no 1 a dick or anything like that....i posted two 'offensive' pics that i thought was relevant, i think i showed my loyality when ya'll where down and out...i stuck up 4 ya's...ask raIIn he seen me defend the mods, and am sure most mods seen my comments 2 when people where kickin this forum while it was down...

am not even pissed that am not a street soldier because i was banned on the 3rd day of the hack[even tho i spent time making like 60+ threads/posts], but i think overall ive showed that am not sum dick spamming and making useless threads....and i think my probation should be lifted

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
No-one here at the moment is able to take you off probation. You've made your point and when Rukus comes back he'll make his decision.
Probation isn't too bad, just be patient and everything will be cool.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
2pac4prez2004 said:
until you keep your hands out of your pants in public

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.