How is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my coat is made from your mother's pubic hair.
Smh wtf...
i am going to find you and rape you.
Is this necessary...
fuck WC and the stolen bike he rode in on

he stereotypes whites from the suburbs, i'll stereo type him....
I never did...smh
The only thing hard about WC Souldja is the dick in his ass
WTF I never said anything bad about the person...
he'll be gone soon enough when the electricity in his mobile home gets shut off again. fuckin fat slob redneck looking for attention
Talking shit for no reason...

Everyone starts talking shit for no reason and one of them is a Mod and hes acting like bitch...this shit aint fair hating on me for no reason...smh

And the rules says no beefing but these guys do it all the time to me...smh playing favorites and shit

WC Souldja said:
I doubt it yall just quick to hate cause I was making fun of suburban wiggers...
man, seriously, u diss the people on the board, calling them white trash and suburban wiggers, and u say shit like "id kill myself if i was white" and u wonder y people get away with insulting u.

Pot calling the kettle black

Saint33 said:
man, seriously, u diss the people on the board, calling them white trash and suburban wiggers, and u say shit like "id kill myself if i was white" and u wonder y people get away with insulting u.

Pot calling the kettle black
I didnt diss anybody on this board the message was to wiggers i see in the Burbs..Never called anybody white trash quit putting words in my mouth...Why cant I call them Suburban wiggers? Thats what they are...I never once meant whites cant be hard but I was referring to the ones that were raised in the Burbs cause they can never be real like the people I grew up...."id kill myself if i was white" thats how i feel, im proud of my dark skin and I'll leave it at that....so thats why yall quick to hate?

And yall keep saying Im trying be a gangsta but I admit Im not I was just raised in the environment...

whats really funny is the fact that by calling these white kids wiggers, you're stereotyping the black race. you're saying that kids who dress in urban clothing and use hip hop slang are wanna be blacks. well unless the whole black race wears urban clothing and talks in slang, you're stereotyping black people by saying that. just so you know :thumb:

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
my comments were meant in humor. if you can't see that then you are undeserving of any further explanation.

as for your posts, stop posting crap threads and they won't get closed. do not disrespect members at large either. made up threads about whatever wet dream fantasies you have are also irrelevant and stupid. additionally, there is no need to post a dozen replies in the same thread. control x is your friend.

that being said there are no serious problems here so i am closing this thread too. oh the humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.