How DPG re-united

Ironic story. Don't think this was posted yet.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.3200

Some thought it would never happen, many thought it couldn’t happen. But it has happened. Tha Dogg Pound has reunited! After years of beefing, they have finally settled their differences and according to MTV will record an album.

"DPGC! It could be a problem," Snoop said to MTV after his West Coast unity summit just outside L.A. "There's definitely going to be a record. DPGC is in full swing. Everybody is back. We got Daz [Dillinger] and Kurupt. We got Soopafly, we got the Lady of Rage, RBX, Bad Azz, myself, Nate Dogg, Warren G. Do I need to name some more?" Snoop lamented, "Everybody is so excited, wanting to work with each other. This is what it's all about: having fun. When we got into this music game, it was about making music that made you have fun and made you money. And that's what time it is. It's time to take it to the basics."

It seemed as if Daz and Kurupt could never mend fences after Kurupt’s move back to rival Suge Knight and Death Row Records. Verbal barbs flew and it seemed that it was more than just a beef on wax. But when the two ran into each other at Disneyland of all places, they ended up squashing the beef.

"I was going to Disneyland with my daughter and [Kurupt] happened to be there, so we discussed it over pizza," Daz told MTV. "Then I gave him Snoop's number and we kept the communication open. Snoop is quarterbacking the whole deal. We haven't recorded yet, we been recording in our dreams. I'm happy to be here. I love all my Dogg Pound homies." As we wait and see if this will actually come true, Daz’s album Gangsta Crunk is close to release on So So Def.

Bring on your fat jokes for Daz Dilli.

that explains Daz but...why was Kurupt there? lol nah i'm sure he had his children with him 2.

Imagine that yo.....you're at Disney Land and then you see these 2 gangstas....Kurupt and Daz there....screaming down the roller coaster...lol....

yak pac fatal

Kryogenikz said:
that explains Daz but...why was Kurupt there? lol nah i'm sure he had his children with him 2.

Imagine that yo.....you're at Disney Land and then you see these 2 gangstas....Kurupt and Daz there....screaming down the roller coaster...lol....
LOL :D :p :thumb:

Rock

holy shit, its like the old school death row days it sounds like when snoop is speaking about DPGC...

We got Daz [Dillinger] and Kurupt. We got Soopafly, we got the Lady of Rage, RBX, Bad Azz, myself, Nate Dogg, Warren G <hell yea!

I could just imagine...

"Whatup nigguh?"
"Nothin much, gonna go check out Small World then go see what's poppin' at roger rabbit's crib, bout you homie? what you up to?"

Preach

i'm laughing hard now! because gangsta rappers taking their children to disneyland or going to their nephews birthday at disneyland is like, sooo wrong!! THEY SHOULD BE OUT SHOOTING PEOPLE!!!! HAR!

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
i'm laughing hard now! because gangsta rappers taking their children to disneyland or going to their nephews birthday at disneyland is like, sooo wrong!! THEY SHOULD BE OUT SHOOTING PEOPLE!!!! HAR!

Say what you want, but I heard that Daz killed 6 people to move up in the Space Mountain line. True story.

ArtsyGirl

Lol at disneyland I guess they couldnt bang infront of all those kids. The album should be interesting though good they sorted shit out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.