how does the "no retail songs to be uploaded" work

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean upped LTTG og and it got closed. but iv also downloaded from this board the LTTG Og. and it was also part of Dantes LTTG og vibe mix or woteva.

just thought it was a lil hypocritical. since im assuming dante had the pleasure of closing it.

Preach

you know.. it's not like dante takes pleasure in closing threads. it's not like he busts a nut every time he kills a yousendit. prohibiting retail material really doesn't profit dante in any way. i just wanted to make that clear, because from your post it sorta sounded like you were asking why dante gets to post retail material but others don't, and i got the feeling maybe you feel that dante is using his powers for his own gain. the rule is simple: don't post a tupac song that has been released officially somewhere and somehow.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
There is no retail to be posted on the site. That goes for any retail. Obviously sometimes retail tracks will be posted or requested and mods will miss it. As we are all 2pac fans and want to see his music protected we work extra hard to stop that being shared illegally. As we do with mixtapes and tracks by the artists who post here, or whose forum is here.

The LTTG OG is easily obtainable. It was released on a cd single that is readily available. I don't remember it being on Dante's OG Vibe cd's, but I could be mistaken.

Rizzle said:
you know.. it's not like dante takes pleasure in closing threads. it's not like he busts a nut every time he kills a yousendit. prohibiting retail material really doesn't profit dante in any way. i just wanted to make that clear, because from your post it sorta sounded like you were asking why dante gets to post retail material but others don't, and i got the feeling maybe you feel that dante is using his powers for his own gain. the rule is simple: don't post a tupac song that has been released officially somewhere and somehow.
so basically dante is allowed to post LTTG OG a part of his LTTG OG Vibe but i aint allowed to up it in one of my own threads :confused: that seems about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.