How do you react?

Dave D

Im curious .. People like us who spend alot of time on the internet and get songs almost always a few months before they come out, how do you react to people when says something to you like "yo you heard that new fabulous breathe .. shits banging!!"
do you say ..
a. aight, motherfucker welcome to 6 months ago!
b. Yes it is good, I have been enjoying that track for some while.
c. Bow your head in shame at the amount of time you spend on the internet?

Dave D said:
Im curious .. People like us who spend alot of time on the internet and get songs almost always a few months before they come out, how do you react to people when says something to you like "yo you heard that new fabulous breathe .. shits banging!!"
do you say ..
a. aight, motherfucker welcome to 6 months ago!
b. Yes it is good, I have been enjoying that track for some while.
c. Bow your head in shame at the amount of time you spend on the internet?
Almost always a. I suppose I get pissed off real easy when fools state the obvious

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
People always say to me "have you got *whoever*'s new track?" And I have to ask what that is, because I usually heard it long ago, and I don't follow the charts.
And then I'll usually say yes.
I DJ so I usually get the music and people hear me play it first anyway, it takes the UK ages to catch up with the US.

Pittsey said:
People always say to me "have you got *whoever*'s new track?" And I have to ask what that is, because I usually heard it long ago, and I don't follow the charts.
And then I'll usually say yes.
I DJ so I usually get the music and people hear me play it first anyway, it takes the UK ages to catch up with the US.
yep same for the netherlands...

LoL, Salty got it covered.
My homie went crazy with that though
Started bootleggin every album possible
Months before they were released
Now the RIAA's suing the fuck out him
True story.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.