How Did The Beef With Fat Joe And Jay Z Start?

Shot 21

I was just reading a lil bit bout it in another thread. How did it start and are there any disses to each other subliminally or direct?

I haven't heard any direct disses toward each other, but I remember reading about how something with Pun, Jay and a bottle of champagne and somebody got nailed upside the head. Dunno if it's true or not, but that could be a reason they've got issues with one another. That also explains why Jay apparently stood up when 50 dissed Joe after his performance with Yayo.

Its one of those things were it was back in the day nd it was just some competion, sum fag heard about it nd decided to blow it up on the internet...

^ Lol, that's such a whack line, I expect a little more from Joe. I dunno though, I haven't heard the album yet, maybe he delivered it right.

Eric

If they had beef now, I don't think they'd be doing a song together. Thanks for that info though DPG, Im a re-listen to the Tennis freestyle.

i know this is not to do with this thread n i should make a new thread but on one of pun's tracks (my turn i think) he says some shit about 50 cent anyone got more info on this?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Deep said:
i know this is not to do with this thread n i should make a new thread but on one of pun's tracks (my turn i think) he says some shit about 50 cent anyone got more info on this?
pun was dead before 50 was heard of outside queens

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.