Hova and Dame Dash Severe Ties

source: streethop.com

Damon Dash is severing all ties with his former partner and friend Jay-Z.

Dash is selling his share of Rocawear back to Jay-Z and other silent partners to the tune of almost $30 million. The duo had split up Roc-a-Fella Records earlier this year after a falling out. Insiders say Jay-Z, who is now president of Def Jam, initiated the split because he felt Dash was using him to get publicity and not pulling his weight.

Dash is still working with Tiret watch company, the Damon Dash music label, plus State Property and Rachel Roy clothing lines."
damn

Zimbabwe said:
its true who is dame dash without jay-z ......nobody
imagine what the roc a fella label wouldve been without dame dash, cos hes the guy with the business head. shit he even got bleek selling close to plat one time and ygz sold close to gold with their debut when he was around.

they ain't shit without each other......they both annoying.....i liked biggs though, he never said shit......young gunz ain't shit, bleek ain't shit, freeway coo, but the rest of the roc ain't shit......jay z is there only proven seller.......the dynasty is now over......finally they will be peace in the valley........and it's all beyonces fault, bitches will fucc yo' shit up............................but i'd let beyonce fucc my shit up, lol

linx

Staff member
sniper said:
imagine what the roc a fella label wouldve been without dame dash, cos hes the guy with the business head. shit he even got bleek selling close to plat one time and ygz sold close to gold with their debut when he was around.
Agreed, but that's all changing now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.