Hot New XZIBIT interview! Up Now ....

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
nah, he said he was bullshit

The Game hates Xzibit so much he dismisses him as "bulls**t" - because Xzibit branded Game overrated. But he insists his widespread success with latest album The Documantary has given him the last laugh. He says, "I hate Xzibit. His time's come and gone, and he had no reason to hate on me. He said I was overrated. Now I'm platinum in two-and-a-half weeks in America. Him, along with a string of other rap artists, are pretty much bulls**t."

PaulyPac said:
isnt it the otherway around ? game is bullshit compared to xzibit, xzibit would shit on game in every way
u shouldnt say that the tongue ring fleet is coming :eek:

but yeah x shits all over game anyday of the week.

that's crazy. Man this is such a weird relationship. Game is cool with Dre. Game is "cool" with 50. Game is cool with Eminem. Game is cool with Snoop.But NOT cool with Xzibit. Xzibit is cool with 50...with Eminem, with Dre....and at one point with Snoop.

blah...i'm losing track of everything. Don't even know if Snoop and Xzibit made up yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.